360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Age 2
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 2

Array

Dragon Age 2

Anyone know if da2 will be using the same system as origins? As far as changing variables, it was pretty complicated to hex and I'm just curious to know and sorry if this is a stupid question, just curious that's all.

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    Anyone know if da2 will be using the same system as origins? As far as changing variables, it was pretty complicated to hex and I'm just curious to know and sorry if this is a stupid question, just curious that's all.
    There's a good possibility since the game is made by Bioware and they like to use the GFF format.

Array
    Yeah that's what I was thinking also. It kind of sucks though that having an editor for it will be slim to none, but I still have hope though.

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking also. It kind of sucks though that having an editor for it will be slim to none, but I still have hope though.
    I've been working on a program to parse (divide up) the GFF file. I can parse a GFF Version 4.0 file but Bioware seems to be using a custom version because the format is slightly different than GFF Version 4.0 even though in the file's header it even says "GFF V4.0"..... It looks like they're just using two Structures instead of one, so hopefully I'll have this worked out soon.....

Screenshot (test):

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:

Array
    Gotta give credit were credit is due, GFF format can be a pain, but I've seen a lot of your work and I have no doubt that you'll find it.

gdragon
    is it possible to mod my skills and spells on dragon age 1, cant seem to find any offsets for them, plz help me, would love to have a lvl 3 mage with all skills and spells.

Advanced Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by gdragon View Post
    is it possible to mod my skills and spells on dragon age 1, cant seem to find any offsets for them, plz help me, would love to have a lvl 3 mage with all skills and spells.
    Download these PDF file on effects file there is a abilite called "Increase All Attributes" which is MAX.
    Make sure you know how to find the data also there is a tutorial in it too i gave a better look format to the effects and database file i take no credits for any research in dragon age got it from game tuts.
    Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 4958 || Posts : 68 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

My Tutorials
    Fable 3 Mod Guild Seals Hex Edit: Download
    Two Worlds 1 Modding Tutorial Hex Edit: Download
    The Last Remnant Hex Edit: Download

gdragon
    @kals9 , bro i know how to mod all attributes , i got a modded save myself with insane stats on it, what i mean is , can u mod the passise and personal skills, u know not the attack , will power , and stuff like that, but i mean fireball and stealing , what i would like is to have a char of lvl 3 with all of those skills unlocked. hope this clarifies my need :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast