360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[TUTORIAL] Kingdoms of Amalur Item Effect Modding - Page 29
Register
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 419242526272829303132 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [TUTORIAL] Kingdoms of Amalur Item Effect Modding

Quote Originally Posted by Dodob View Post
    So you extracted the bin file and modded everything, exept the offset. Then put the bin back in the save file, and modded the offset. correct? and what did you say i did wrong earlier? with the 50 in the wrong spot? i didint really get that. and btw THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Correct mate, yeah you had 50 00 40 02 you should have had 00 00 40 52. No worry's buddy any time :)

Array

Ok, with all this new found knowledge I am going to try it again. HAHA, and I'm sorry for all the trouble, I am so lucky that your a cool fuckin dude!

Haven Donator
    Array

Hahaha, good luck bud.

Array

thank you for finding the few more of the effects. i tried the 100% resistance to everything. and it was sooo damn boring i had to take it out. lol.. when i tried the code. i had my character wear full set of pesant gear. no shield and just a weapon. i put the 1 code and i had the enemies hit me and they couldn't even touch me. not even the ones 4 leves higher than me. not the tree nor the trolls. it was soo damn funny they couldn't kill me.
    can't wait for anymore effects to be found :P. .. oh btw i gave up trying to add more effects to a weapon. im just terrible at hexing lol. every time i try to add effects it freezes on me. and after so many post by everyone here having the same problem then they figured it out. so many need hexing my brain almost exploded. im like "screw this if i can only change 1 or 2 things i guess thats ok" lol
    Last edited by hamako; 02-23-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    thank you for finding the few more of the effects. i tried the 100% resistance to everything. and it was sooo damn boring i had to take it out. lol.. when i tried the code. i had my character wear full set of pesant gear. no shield and just a weapon. i put the 1 code and i had the enemies hit me and they couldn't even touch me. not even the ones 4 leves higher than me. not the tree nor the trolls. it was soo damn funny they couldn't kill me.
    can't wait for anymore effects to be found :P. .. oh btw i gave up trying to add more effects to a weapon. im just terrible at hexing lol. every time i try to add effects it freezes on me. and after so many post by everyone here having the same problem then they figured it out. so many need hexing my brain almost exploded. im like "screw this if i can only change 1 or 2 things i guess thats ok" lol
    Actually, it's not really your fault. If you understand the very basics of hexing, then it shouldn't be too diffcult. The main problem is that Cybersam's Guide isn't noob friendly as it makes many assumptions and is somewhat vague. I've been thinking about making a more noob friendly one.

Array

Hey Cybersam, can I make noob friendly guide from yours?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    If you want you can post your save and tell me what you want added on the item ( and tell me the item name) and I will mod it for you. After everyone [especially Folly] helping me out the least I can do is give back and help anyone else out :)

OverkillXD

Thanks OP! I'm really going to enjoy using this.