360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[TUTORIAL] Kingdoms of Amalur Item Effect Modding - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    360HAVEN
    Array

Re: [TUTORIAL] Kingdoms of Amalur Item Effect Modding

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    read the tut..some ppl are just so damn lazy..read you figure it out seriously...stuff like that is annoying
    sorry i dont even have an hex editor and wouldnt know which would be best to use so that why i dont mess with it and plus what the hell is wrong with asking cause most time there is someone that dose help people

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    sorry i dont even have an hex editor and wouldnt know which would be best to use so that why i dont mess with it and plus what the hell is wrong with asking cause most time there is someone that dose help people
    There is nothing wrong with asking...............don't ask=won't learn. Simple.

inforsir

only thing im havin a problem with is that the pictures in the tut cyber is doin is different from what i get when i find my weapons in hex workshop.

Noctis Caelum

1. nothing wrong with askin
    2.when u ask without tryin at all thats a problem..u joined the site correct...then u should know a lil about a hex editor(meaning at least downloaded it)..Its like u dont even wanna try to learn to just wants someone to give u something...at least try first then ask.
    3.about the part where u said someone wants to help...yea that someone is usually me, I always help out everywhere and everyone i can...
    Im not pickin with u im just sayin at least try to learn the stuff instead of joining a site and goin from forum to forum and asking ppl for help.....hope this changes ur mindset a little bit, if not then o well hope someone else helps u then...

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

you should have posted in the request section, your save and what you want modded, and see if anyone will mod your save for you :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24470 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    1. nothing wrong with askin
    2.when u ask without tryin at all thats a problem..u joined the site correct...then u should know a lil about a hex editor(meaning at least downloaded it)..Its like u dont even wanna try to learn to just wants someone to give u something...at least try first then ask.
    3.about the part where u said someone wants to help...yea that someone is usually me, I always help out everywhere and everyone i can...
    Im not pickin with u im just sayin at least try to learn the stuff instead of joining a site and goin from forum to forum and asking ppl for help.....hope this changes ur mindset a little bit, if not then o well hope someone else helps u then...

i dont and wont go forum to forum i ask once and if nothing is said its ok i did try once but it was a vary long time i messed around on a friends hex but i cant for the life of me remember what it was called and he dosent either i dont want some one to just do it for me i would love to learn how to do it but its hard for me to learn stuff like that ever since i had a stroke a few years back

Noctis Caelum

i dont and wont go forum to forum i ask once and if nothing is said its ok i did try once but it was a vary long time i messed around on a friends hex but i cant for the life of me remember what it was called and he dosent either i dont want some one to just do it for me i would love to learn how to do it but its hard for me to learn stuff like that ever since i had a stroke a few years back
    i peronally will help u...my windows live messenger is Red Hulk add me sometime...also im truly sorry to hear about the stroke...my deepest apology for coming off as a jerk, just annoyed with people not takin a sec to try themselfs...but yea add me and i'll teach u wat i know also on how to make editors using VB....later and be safe

Array

Its that damned hulk rage calm down! :P jp bro but no to be honest haha I know a little about hexing and this was difficult :/

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast