360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Skill-Points, Abilities-Points, Health & Mana (Tutorial) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Advertiser

Array

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Skill-Points, Abilities-Points, Health & Mana (Tutor

I have what is probably going to be a stupid question, but in relation to being able to hex edit Skill-Points, Abilities-Points, Health & Mana, is it in any way possible to also change your characters name as well by hex editing?

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Skill-Points, Abilities-Points, Health & Mana (Tutor

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoGnome View Post
    I have what is probably going to be a stupid question, but in relation to being able to hex edit Skill-Points, Abilities-Points, Health & Mana, is it in any way possible to also change your characters name as well by hex editing?
    Could be but it might need to stay the same size as the name you already have. Only one way to find out though.

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Folly View Post
    Could be but it might need to stay the same size as the name you already have. Only one way to find out though.
    Yes very true. The size would be important to remember. Like you say only one way to find out. I might have a go lol! Thanks for replying.

Haven Donator
    Array

No problem, there seems to a byte count in front of the name too

Sinister

soo after about an hour of trying to mod the health and mana, i cant seem to find where/what i need to mod

My health is 1512/1512 and my mana is 331/1323 (sustained abilities)

When i convert the health to hex I get 000005E8. I find 1 instance of that in the file however im not sure where I need to mod the second part. Also my hex for 1512 is a few numbers longer than the one that is said to mod. I'm stumped and a noob at this but have gotten everything else to work thus far. (skill, ability points, max xp, gold, and max inventory (well 15.5k worth of inventory slots)

any help or advice?

donnjon

Can you do this at lower levels? I'm trying to do it at level 2, but I'm running into WAY to many instances of the of the 9 abilities points and 2 skill points. I unbound fate so that's good. Is there any way to know what the right ones other then them being near each other?

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    soo after about an hour of trying to mod the health and mana, i cant seem to find where/what i need to mod

My health is 1512/1512 and my mana is 331/1323 (sustained abilities)

When i convert the health to hex I get 000005E8. I find 1 instance of that in the file however im not sure where I need to mod the second part. Also my hex for 1512 is a few numbers longer than the one that is said to mod. I'm stumped and a noob at this but have gotten everything else to work thus far. (skill, ability points, max xp, gold, and max inventory (well 15.5k worth of inventory slots)

any help or advice?
    there isnt an 2nd part one one. mod this (1512/donest matter about there one) same with mana but better full mana less instances
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5700 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by donnjon View Post
    Can you do this at lower levels? I'm trying to do it at level 2, but I'm running into WAY to many instances of the of the 9 abilities points and 2 skill points. I unbound fate so that's good. Is there any way to know what the right ones other then them being near each other?
    should still be the same them being near each other... but why not use and 40 char at level a beening of game? with (inf health/mana/ max gold/inventory space..
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5700 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast