360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question
Register

Thread: Question

Array

Question

Okay i know this will probably be a stupid question since i have been on this sort of scene for awhile now. What is Vallhalla and some of these programmes you have to pay for suscribtion.
    I know your just going to say google it but i really do not understand properly.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4974 || Posts : 110 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

BADMAN

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Sorry bud. The reason nobody has answered lately is because we really do get this kind of question quite a bit and most people are tired of answering. But just saying "google it" is mean and I've never liked that response when I ask a question, so I'll actually answer your query.

First of all, Valhalla belongs to supermodder, the head administrator of xboxdev.net, and has no connection to 360haven whatsoever. Donating to most websites gets you a premium membership (ie, VIP Member) when you donate. Many websites also offer other incentives for donating on top of a premium membership; for xboxdev, Valhalla is that extra incentive. Valhalla is a 360 modding program, but as to whether it is actually worth the money (when compared to those free programs, like Le Fluffie and Modio) I wouldn't know, as I've never cared to donate to xboxdev.

And with that, the best place to go to learn more about it would be xboxdev.net itself. Most members here harbors ill feelings towards that site, so many will not want to talk about it.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com