360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
TUTORIAL - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Hex Edit (99999 HP etc)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

TUTORIAL - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Hex Edit (99999 HP etc)

Good news for fans of the Final Fantasy XIII series, their is now a tutorial available that will teach you how to mod your own Final Fantasy XIII-2 game save, through the use of a hex editor. You can use this to max out some of Serah and Noel's stats. This trick work with any region of the game, it will only work on PS3 consoles OFW.

The following has been roughly translated by Google: Hello friends I hope ke close the thread to see what i come! works well for all regions of the game so do not worry and above all more important WORKS IN OFW!!

1 we need first of all the save of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 you are in the're ke if at the beginning or end of the game and we need also any HEX EDITOR RECOMMEND: Hex Workshop Hex Editor I do not put links in google seek him

2 here are the data that changes the stats of Serah and NOEL, HP and attack magic is 99999 9999 and increases the load of accessories (this is not 99 or 999 depends on how you developed the various crystarium) and talking points 999999 crystarium gives you automatic :

Noel
    Offset 342F1: Cpmax
    Offset 342F5: equipment capacity
    342F9 Offset: HPMAX
    34309 Offset: Attack
    Offset 34315: Magic attack power

Serah
    36C91 Offset: Cpmax
    Offset 36C95: equipment capacity
    36C99 Offset: HPMAX
    36CA9 Offset: Attack
    Offset 36CB5: Magic attack power

3 have ke find these "offset" here a sample image

and replace the 2 digits, for FF, FF write when they reach the above OFFSET indicating exchange of CO eg FF out there are others where a few points. "" FF just change color (if they use the program that I recommended is the ke ke I'm using) ke is a sign all is well.

4 once edited the digits of the OFFSET saved, they will make a discard it or ignore it APP.BAK that I ke

5 the new APP.DAT they stay pass it to your original save (remember to always backup your original save for security you know)

6 back to the ps3 save, run the FFXIII-2 and wuala!!!!! Enjoy Serah and overpowered NOEL!!
    I'm not against cheating I do for learning etc etc blah blah blah! Enjoy!!

7 still can not find the digits or the offset of the GILES but if they appear will edit this post and it'll let you know and repeat the work in OFW! (I doubt anyone is playing this in backup )
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: TUTORIAL - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Hex Edit (99999 HP etc)

very nice post jkipp, found out about this awhile ago, but good to have a tut that can help anyone having problems
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array

I wish someone would find gill it would leveling up monsters a heck of alot easier. But right now I no body can find the offset since your only changing 2 digits i wonder how they found hp with out being able to search for 4 plus digits it seems it was an inside job when you compare what needs to be changed. Just a tid bit of news Game Genie is making a comback this summer. Be prepared to cheat at almost all games atleast in single player which is perfect i dont want multiplayer cheats.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    I wish someone would find gill it would leveling up monsters a heck of alot easier. But right now I no body can find the offset since your only changing 2 digits i wonder how they found hp with out being able to search for 4 plus digits it seems it was an inside job when you compare what needs to be changed. Just a tid bit of news Game Genie is making a comback this summer. Be prepared to cheat at almost all games atleast in single player which is perfect i dont want multiplayer cheats.
    Yeah it does seem suspicious now that i think about it hopefully someone will be able to find the gil offset, and yeah heard about the Game Genie coming back, all i want are cheats for single player as well, it would help with all the rpgs games i have on ps3 but havent beaten yet lol. Also are you no longer the News Chief?
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array

Nope I couldnt dedicate the time need to run it anymore. I mean to make it clean and appealing it took time and research to run that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    Nope I couldnt dedicate the time need to run it anymore. I mean to make it clean and appealing it took time and research to run that.
    oh, well you did an awesome job when you were the News Chief :)

Array

im kinda confused about this doesnt jappi's editor do this or does this exceed the maximums possible even with his editor?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    im kinda confused about this doesnt jappi's editor do this or does this exceed the maximums possible even with his editor?
    his editor can do the same but this is for anyone who for some reason or the other doesnt want to use the editor, some people like hex editing better the using save editors just depends on the person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast