360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MGSHD Collection - MGS2 Modded Save Pre-Release - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Traine Dev

Array

Re: MGSHD Collection - MGS2 Modded Save Pre-Release

Nice work posting the vid! I've got a few updates to send your way.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5098 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to X360Quicky For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    Nice work posting the vid! I've got a few updates to send your way.
    Ahh you did more after i headed to bed?
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8141 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

lycanthrope

nice work! cant wait!

Haven Donator
    Array

i noticed you highlighted the HF blade but didn't wield it. is it possible to use the HF blade or is it glitched like the ps2 version?

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
    i noticed you highlighted the HF blade but didn't wield it. is it possible to use the HF blade or is it glitched like the ps2 version?
    There may be a value to make it work, however i don't think it's worth doing it as it will probably freeze the game down the line. That's why we're going through hard mode.

On a side note - MGS3 is now officially raped by us. Expect the release of modded starter saves next week! (This of course includes Peace Walker)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8141 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There may be a value to make it work, however i don't think it's worth doing it as it will probably freeze the game down the line. That's why we're going through hard mode.

On a side note - MGS3 is now officially raped by us. Expect the release of modded starter saves next week! (This of course includes Peace Walker)
    Next week can't come soon enough!

Traine Dev

Array

I've made more progress, and fixed a few bugs on MGS3. I see people already trying to work on MGS2 lol. The list of changes in MGS3 now is making my hands hurt from typing. Taster video of a selected few mods to be released very soon!
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5098 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by X360Quicky View Post
    I've made more progress, and fixed a few bugs on MGS3. I see people already trying to work on MGS2 lol. The list of changes in MGS3 now is making my hands hurt from typing. Taster video of a selected few mods to be released very soon!
    The progress we have made for MGS3, you guys won't be disappointed :)

Xbox 360:

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast