360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mom slams MS as her Son racks up £1000 Xbox bill on her card - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    For the first time i'm on Mircosoft's side, this Kid knew what he was doing and deserves nothing more then a good old beating.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5380 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    Why she getting angry at m$. Don't get me wrong I fuc*ing hate m$ more then anyone on here probably, but getting angry at them, because your son racked up a bill(HUGE ONE AT THAT GOD DA*N!!!!!!) is just fu*cking retarded. What she needs to do is watch her crap.

PS If I was her, that kid would get one HELL of a beating for that. I'm talking massive beating, not being able to sit on his a*s for 1-3 months in the least. I'm talking child services coming in probably, neighbors down the street hearing him crying, and me cursing the fact he spent up that much money on some retarded crap.

Either way its not m$'s fault in the least. How are they supposed to know it wasn't the parents using the card, but some little boy who's balls haven't even dropped yet. m$ may have lost its way along its path to glory(lol), and become a money grabbing company that no longer cares about its end products or the nerds who once worshiped the very ground of bill gates, but they aren't in the wrong with this one.

P.S. Apples becoming the new m$ when it comes to caring about what its customers/fanboys get w/ the end product and consumer/business relations.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5486 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McWxXx For This Useful Post:

Array
    I would make the kid haze himself
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5146 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    I would make the kid haze himself
    I agree completely with this suggestion
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer
    Array
    first ill beat him up then make him clean elderly butts :)
    JustKidding Man That Is Just Not Right
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5331 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

I Am Cool
    Array
    what a kid just stiffs his moms that pretty low

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by McWxXx View Post
    Why she getting angry at m$. Don't get me wrong I fuc*ing hate m$ more then anyone on here probably, but getting angry at them, because your son racked up a bill(HUGE ONE AT THAT GOD DA*N!!!!!!) is just fu*cking retarded. What she needs to do is watch her crap.

PS If I was her, that kid would get one HELL of a beating for that. I'm talking massive beating, not being able to sit on his a*s for 1-3 months in the least. I'm talking child services coming in probably, neighbors down the street hearing him crying, and me cursing the fact he spent up that much money on some retarded crap.

Either way its not m$'s fault in the least. How are they supposed to know it wasn't the parents using the card, but some little boy who's balls haven't even dropped yet. m$ may have lost its way along its path to glory(lol), and become a money grabbing company that no longer cares about its end products or the nerds who once worshiped the very ground of bill gates, but they aren't in the wrong with this one.

P.S. Apples becoming the new m$ when it comes to caring about what its customers/fanboys get w/ the end product and consumer/business relations.

AHAHAHA Great comment, seriously Props to you.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5599 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    And of course, it's the company's fault. *sigh* I just can't help but feel scared for the future, what this all these ignorant and self righteous people going about. I'll bet she treats her kid like a god and praises him on everything and never scolds him, and if he does anything wrong then it must be somebody else's fault. And the kid, not having any discipline, will just grow up to be spoiled. *sigh*
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast