360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Metal Gear Solid HD - MGS3 European Extreme Modded Start-Save - Page 8
Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Array

Re: [Release] Metal Gear Solid HD - MGS3 European Extreme Modded Start-Save

hey mate, what time will the save be up? I am so desperate to continue with the story, thanks renegade.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    hey mate, what time will the save be up? I am so desperate to continue with the story, thanks renegade.
    The save is in the original post as an external download. It's called POST TORTURE SAVE. Enjoy.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8154 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

Nice one mate.

killz4thrillz87

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I can't put this off any longer, Quicky has gone AWOL, not sure where, haven't heard from him in 3 Days. We're not 100% finished with this. So here is a present from me for now.

MGS3- Modded Start Save by Renegade and Quicky

Difficulty: Normal and Extreme (European Extreme is only for the PAL version of the game and will not work with NTSC, if you wish to make a save like that, request one or use our trainer

Savegame Slot Time

001 - Normal Difficulty - Pre-Ocelot 0000:04:07
    002 - Normal Difficulty - Post-Ocelot 0000:14:17

003 - Extreme Difficulty - Pre-Ocelot 0000:03:08
    004 - Extreme Difficulty - Post-Ocelot 0000:10:17

005 - Normal Difficulty - Post-Torture 0009:04:49

Item Inventory:

Fake Death Pill
    Revival Pill
    Cigar
    Binoculars
    Night Vision Goggles
    Mine Detector
    Cardboard Box A, B and C
    Crocodile Cap
    Key C
    Stealth Camouflage
    Bug Juice
    Monkey Mask

Weapons Inventory:

EZ Gun Infinite Ammo
    Survival Knife
    Handkercheif x 32000
    MK22 x 32000
    M1911A1 x 32000
    Single Action Army x 32000
    Patriot Infinite Ammo
    Scorpion x 32000
    XM16E1 x 32000
    M63 x 32000
    M37 x 32000
    SVD x 32000
    RPG-7 x 32000
    Grenade x 32000
    WP Grenade x 32000
    Stun Grenade x 32000
    Chaff Grenade x 32000
    Smoke Grenade x 32000
    Magazine x 32000
    C3 x 32000
    Claymore x 32000
    Book x 32000
    Mouse Trap x 32000
    Directional Mic
    Bandana

Face Paint:

No paint
    Woodland
    Black
    Water
    Splitter
    Snow
    Kabuki
    Raiden Mask
    Green
    Brown
    Soviet Union
    UK
    France
    Germany
    Italy
    Spain
    Sweden
    Japan
    USA

Camo's:
    Naked
    Olive Drab
    Tiger Stripe
    Leaf
    Tree Bark
    Splitter
    Raindrop
    Squares
    Water
    Black
    Snow
    Sneaking
    Scientist
    Officer
    Tuxedo
    Horney Stripe
    Spider
    Moss
    Fire
    Spirit
    Cold War
    Snake
    Ga-Ko
    Desert Tiger
    DPM
    Flecktarn
    Auscam
    Fly
    Banana

and that's all we have for now. Well more than enough to get you through the game. The next time i release a save for this game. It should include Food and stuff for your stamina :D

Enjoy.

[How to Use] - Depending on your Region, Extract the DATA.Bin and Master.bin from the Container file and replace it in your region Container file. Rehash, Resign and then load up and enjoy.

Code:
    External Download http://www.mediafire.com/?vz7bfr97bqfpv7e 

Normal Difficulty - Post Torture Save - http://www.mediafire.com/?9dc9r95q5twotb3-
    Can you please make some american saves like these? My friends and i would be very grateful.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by killz4thrillz87 View Post
    Can you please make some american saves like these? My friends and i would be very grateful.
    Or you can read the how to use part and follow the instructions to use these saves on your US container :D
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8154 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

awesome dude.. any save editors yet? :'(

sethzilla

Just a few things...
    1. VERY nice package, Renegade and Quicky.
    2. Uh, achievements? Do they unlock, because I signed out of xbox live before I used the save and still nothing unlocked.
    3. What happens if I use the 'EXTREME' save (Pre-ocelot) from the start of the game, and then once I've passed that part (to where you start 'Operation Snake Eater'), I replace my save's MASTER.BIN and DATA.BIN with the 'Post ocelot' EXTREME's MASTER.BIN and DATA.BIN files?
    4. Really sorry if that sounds complicated.

Oh, and thanks.

P.S. One more thing, has the EXTREME post ocelot save been done without using lethal force? Please reply.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by sethzilla View Post
    Just a few things...
    1. VERY nice package, Renegade and Quicky.
    2. Uh, achievements? Do they unlock, because I signed out of xbox live before I used the save and still nothing unlocked.
    3. What happens if I use the 'EXTREME' save (Pre-ocelot) from the start of the game, and then once I've passed that part (to where you start 'Operation Snake Eater'), I replace my save's MASTER.BIN and DATA.BIN with the 'Post ocelot' EXTREME's MASTER.BIN and DATA.BIN files?
    4. Really sorry if that sounds complicated.

Oh, and thanks.

P.S. One more thing, has the EXTREME post ocelot save been done without using lethal force? Please reply.
    1. No problem. It was fun to modify one of my favourite game series of all time.

2. It doesn't "Load and Pop" any achievements if that's what you mean. The save was made for the pure purpose of running through the game without having to worry about getting stuck or struggling to find the items/unlockables. All achievements that will pop is during progression of the game.

3.Pre-Ocelot is the start save with all items unlocked. After Ocelot (Post Ocelot save) the items will disappear. That's why you need to switch over to the new save that has everything unlocked again. It's saved almost instantly after the new part starts. So you can continue off where you switched the other save basically. You'll also need to replace ALL the files with the new save as it stores info of progression. Old save ingredients will not carry over.

4. It doesn't sound complicated, things can be confusing at points.

PS A - I can't remember.

Xbox 360:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast