360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Quicky]Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Collection[Trainer] - Page 2
Register

View Poll Results: More trainers should be made for which category?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shooters

36 56.25%
  • A/Advanture

40 62.50%
  • Driving

17 26.56%
  • Finghting

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: [Quicky]Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Collection[Trainer]

Quote Originally Posted by eco95 View Post
    Thank you so much again for another great release from Quicky and Renegade!! :)
    trainer developers title is a great idea!!

Thanks+ Truly appreciated your trainers!

P.S. There are USA and PAL versions for this game, which is good for this trainer? or it works for both version?
    If you can get me the NTSC version Title Update for MGS2/3 disc i'll tell you. If it IS different, then all that will need to be changed is the TID in the trainer executable.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8128 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you can get me the NTSC version Title Update for MGS2/3 disc i'll tell you. If it IS different, then all that will need to be changed is the TID in the trainer executable.
    Thank you so much for answering my question, Renegade!

I am just starting to download the USA version. I will try it later and let you know! ^_^

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by eco95 View Post
    Thank you so much for answering my question, Renegade!

I am just starting to download the USA version. I will try it later and let you know! ^_^
    That's great :) Thanks
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8128 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

More great work from the trainers team!

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    at it again is their a title for people making trainers cause you deserve one or at least a dev title keep up the good work
    Would still be classed as a Developer wouldn't it?
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5272 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Would still be classed as a Developer wouldn't it?
    ^This is very true.

Xbox 360:

Array

Awesome work guys, keep them coming :)
    My jtag loves trainers ^^
    Downloads : 110 || Uploads : 19 || Rep Power : 5310 || Posts : 431 || Thanks : 462 || Thanked 229 Times in 111 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    ^This is very true.
    Thought so, its basically the same thing. Either way you look at it your making an editor.
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5272 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast