360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again) - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    homura

Re: Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    lol I feel you....I knew it was something
    Yeah I am fine with helping people out but I don't like just giving them everything so they can do what they want with it and take all the credit for themself. I worked hard didn't get any sleep ever since I have made that editor constantly updating it and making it better with each update trying my hardest even ignoring my basic needs like sleep, hunger, thirst etc. to make that editor so it gets annoying when others ask for offsets and don't even try to do it themselves. He found money and sp by himself I told him the pattern taught him how to find the values so yeah it is more like this editor is also mine since it is based off of my offsets that I worked hard to obtain although some people like cloud and ryudo helped me out. cloud tested my editor for me countless times and gave me his saves so I can know what values to use so it unlocks what you want and doesn't mess up your save. Like titles/costumes I had all of their offsets I just didn't know what to put in yes putting FFFF in there works but it gives all the dummied ones as well and might mess up the game if used to early (or at least that is what I heard anyway) I had help but I didn't nag at them to do it I asked once and then I found it and improved my editor. On-screen character changing is all thanks to ryudo since he gave me the offset for the TLSaveData and then I found it in save.dat which was easy to do. I feel dumb for missing it in the first place it was in an obvious place lol.

homura

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    but i like staring lol
    I do to. I just avoid the younger girls. I only put that boku wa tomodachi pic in my editor since I like Sena and Yozora. The rest I don't care about that much. They are cute but in the I want to protect them kind of way like a little sister or daughter but definitely not a lover.

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by homura View Post
    I do to. I just avoid the younger girls. I only put that boku wa tomodachi pic in my editor since I like Sena and Yozora. The rest I don't care about that much. They are cute but in the I want to protect them kind of way like a little sister or daughter but definitely not a lover.
    Who cares. Move on. It's your editor so you do what ever you want with it. I was only having a lighthearted poke at it.......hence the lol at the end. It's all good lol!

Developer
    Array

i could report spamming on my topic, but i wont. its amusing to see how ppl can get mad over nothing. i said thanks for ur sourcecodes homura, its in my about box. the sp does work for me, but ill look at it tonight to be sure. dont get mad over problems that dont exist anymore. you do your thing and ill do mine. btw i wasnt referring to your editor in special back there. funny thou how big of a discussion it caused.

just relax ppl. hug a tree and try again^^
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4639 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by sethnova View Post
    i could report spamming on my topic, but i wont. its amusing to see how ppl can get mad over nothing. i said thanks for ur sourcecodes homura, its in my about box. the sp does work for me, but ill look at it tonight to be sure. dont get mad over problems that dont exist anymore. you do your thing and ill do mine. btw i wasnt referring to your editor in special back there. funny thou how big of a discussion it caused.

love that last part.....

Haven Donator
    Array

Great works Nova..I like it that you even added SP so it can be edit....

Haven Donator
    Array

Im downloading both cause both are awesome :) great editor nova

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this version of tales of vesperia editor Nova
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18419 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast