360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again) - Page 17
Register
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

Re: Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyed View Post
    i cant get the modded file to show up when i rehash and such transfer and plug the flashdrive back into the xbox its still the same file i had to begin with any solution
    Use Ryner Lute: T.L.D. editor , is always awesome this should fix ur problem

XboxSwag

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on the save! Now i can finally get through Hard Mode!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by SourceKnight View Post
    Nova, you editor is great man. I have to say, I just love everything about it.

-Very well organized. I mean its incredible, how well the items are places, every single individual item and u even went and pointed out which chars can use them, just great man.
    -Love the pictures, they fit in just perfectly.
    -The whole editor looks like you indeed spend quite a good time on its appearance because its just very damn nice looking haha.
    -I like the song that starts with it.
    -It's awesome that not only can u pick each item that u want individually, but also there is a button to max them all out to have them all, it comes in handy i like it.

Bottom line is that you did a fantastic job and the editor works very nicely i love it and keep up the great work man.

I agree 110% *bows to superiority*

JoshX

very well done mate, thanks!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by JoshX View Post
    very well done mate, thanks!
    Good job but i'm having a little problem, i always get a corrupted save i'm doing everything as instructed but when i inyect the save.dat and rehash resign an copy it won't load in game so please help!!!! thanks again for such a great tool

Developer
    Array

Thanks all, it brings a smile to my face to see that so many ppl enjoy something i created^^

on this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by richterlsp View Post
    Good job but i'm having a little problem, i always get a corrupted save i'm doing everything as instructed but when i inyect the save.dat and rehash resign an copy it won't load in game so please help!!!! thanks again for such a great tool
    are you using a PAL or NTSC version of the game? it doesnt work with NTSC versions
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4684 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Developer
    Array

As it is, I wouldn't mind taking on the challenge of making a new ToV editor for NTSC versions, but unfortunately i lost my source files when i reinstalled my pc(yes i have Windows 8, so what? xD). so unless someone has a real good data recovery program, i cant even start. Me and my STUPID head deleted the D:\ disk where all the modding data was. so if i am ever gonna make a new editor for NTSC, that will be in the next summer. i simply dont have enough time to reinsert more than 1000 codes and make a new layout.
    sorry people, im doing everything i can, but i cant freeze time(would be cool thou).
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4684 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Array

Everything works awesome so thank you! But just one question what does the overlimit box do?... I've checked it and nothing happens. Or do i have to have the overlimit at 4?