360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)
Register
Page 1 of 27 1234561126 ... LastLast
    Developer
    Array

Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)

After some hassling there has been decided that there ain't gonna be a ToV editor fuse.
    Doesnt matter. im not the person to give up.
    that said, here is the new release of My ToV SE

Features:
    -item editing
    -weapon editing
    -character editing
    -special new function: SP editing
    -adding all titles

NoVa

-------------------------------------------------
    -Fixed the SP editing problem. i forgot to add some sourcecodes to the editor. Function is working 100% now
    *UPDATE
    -added most of the ingredients
    -added most of the synthesis materials
    -added most of the valuables
    -added some weapons like Dein Nomos

note that the max button for valuables doesnt work yet. tomorrow i do the rest of the items and ill activate all the max buttons i havent activated yet. *fixed*
    NEW UPDATE
    -all items added
    -over limit added
    -grade added
    -secret added
    -function "94" is "10.000 Chips" i forgot to name it.*fixed*

------------------------------------------------
    Here is the Final update. more than this i wont be doing on the editor unless you ppl have a special request
    -all weapons added
    -i didnt add the 1+ weapons, but they u can synthese them easily
    -linked all buttons correctly
    -changed the music since it scares the crap out of ppl on startup
    -fixed all names

ToV_SE(FINAL) by NoVa.rar

Enjoy!

screenshots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ToV edit1.jpg 
Views:	1136 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	6193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ToV edit2.jpg 
Views:	1151 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	6194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ToV edit3.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	6195

Got some remarkable comments on my editor, so ill tell ya that i used the PAL version. maybe this will clear some problems. if there still are problems, send me the corrupted save and the issues that come with it as detailed as possible.
    Many thanks

*EDIT*

--EDITOR ONLY WORKS WITH THE PAL VERSION
    ----Or not so it seems. make sure you rehash and resign the save file after injecting it again in package explorer!!-----

[if i find myself some time, ill make a NTSC version. problem is that i lost my source files, so i have to make a new one from ZERO. looking at the effort i put into this one, that may not be a very much possible thing to happen. dont get your hopes up for a NTSC version. if i ever will find some time for this a big project, it will be in the next summer.
    sorry, but thats about all i can do]
    Last edited by sethnova; 01-30-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4620 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

2. The Following 133 Users Say Thank You to sethnova For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Tales Of Vesperia SE by NoVa(again)

Nova, you editor is great man. I have to say, I just love everything about it.

-Very well organized. I mean its incredible, how well the items are places, every single individual item and u even went and pointed out which chars can use them, just great man.
    -Love the pictures, they fit in just perfectly.
    -The whole editor looks like you indeed spend quite a good time on its appearance because its just very damn nice looking haha.
    -I like the song that starts with it.
    -It's awesome that not only can u pick each item that u want individually, but also there is a button to max them all out to have them all, it comes in handy i like it.

Bottom line is that you did a fantastic job and the editor works very nicely i love it and keep up the great work man.

homura

good job finding the sp offsets I found them a couple hours ago but set them aside for later since I think adding skill modding is more important. I was planning on adding sp modding after people tested to see if skill modding worked for them. so good job finding them. My Next update is gonna have sp in it also plus all skills for all characters and weapon modding for all characters.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice job on this editor sethnova :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Man this is really nice! great job also screen shot

Noctis Caelum

good job you should post screen shots of your tool

Developer
    Array

thanks ppl. tomorrow im gonna continiue adding the rest of the items. The idea of adding a sp mod came up to me about 30 minutes before posting the update lol. im working hard on making it even look better. since this is my first editor, there are a lot of flaws in it(well, at least for myself. problems i bump into while programming).
    It'll take me about two days i think to completely finish it. im not gonna go in-depth on the skill modding since for me, that would take the fun out of the game. also im not gonna go into adding chars that arent meant to play. Im not gonna add any things that could mess some things up. if im completely finished and still have time left, ill look into adding the +1 an +2 weapons.

also, tomorrow ill add screenshots. i didnt have much time left today so i just quickly threw that on the forum
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4620 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

homura

Quote Originally Posted by sethnova View Post
    thanks ppl. tomorrow im gonna continiue adding the rest of the items. The idea of adding a sp mod came up to me about 30 minutes before posting the update lol. im working hard on making it even look better. since this is my first editor, there are a lot of flaws in it(well, at least for myself. problems i bump into while programming).
    It'll take me about two days i think to completely finish it. im not gonna go in-depth on the skill modding since for me, that would take the fun out of the game. also im not gonna go into adding chars that arent meant to play. Im not gonna add any things that could mess some things up. if im completely finished and still have time left, ill look into adding the +1 an +2 weapons.

also, tomorrow ill add screenshots. i didnt have much time left today so i just quickly threw that on the forum
    The only character that messes up the game is patty and I tested your editor and sp doesn't work. Your editor doesn't change sp at all. I went in and hexed sp and it corrupted the save so yeah I don't think sp modding will work. I got rid of all my skills that I had equipped to see if that was the problem and tried again and it still came up corrupt I used horizon to rehash and resign so I know that's not it. Just thought I'd let you know. and nothing in my editor messes anything up unless you ignore my instructions and add patty since she is unplayable and hasn't been implemented in the 360 version. and skill modding is for those that have beaten the game already and just want to have fun on another account or they haven't got them all the first time.

Page 1 of 27 1234561126 ... LastLast