360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Questions regarding Gamertag + Purchases - Also regarding Achievements.
Register
    Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Questions regarding Gamertag + Purchases - Also regarding Achievements.

So yeah. I was wondering, is it possible to somehow create a brand new gamertag, and transfer 'purchases' over to the new tag?

Example: I bought a full game or some DLC on Gamertag A, now I created Gamertag B, will I be able to 'redownload' the content with Gamertag B?

The reason I ask is because I'm considering making a new GT to fix my out of order achievements. I loaded a bunch of Game Saves in the past for testing purposes that screwed up my Achievement Order for some games since they popped up on load (the user that uploaded the Save never mentioned that these would pop on load), and I want to make a legit account now with no out of order achievements. So I was wondering how much of this is possible, or if there's some alternate method that someone knows of.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Re: Questions regarding Gamertag + Purchases - Also regarding Achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    So yeah. I was wondering, is it possible to somehow create a brand new gamertag, and transfer 'purchases' over to the new tag?

Example: I bought a full game or some DLC on Gamertag A, now I created Gamertag B, will I be able to 'redownload' the content with Gamertag B?

The reason I ask is because I'm considering making a new GT to fix my out of order achievements. I loaded a bunch of Game Saves in the past for testing purposes that screwed up my Achievement Order for some games since they popped up on load (the user that uploaded the Save never mentioned that these would pop on load), and I want to make a legit account now with no out of order achievements. So I was wondering how much of this is possible, or if there's some alternate method that someone knows of.
    The content will be licensed to your console. So as long as the other gamertag is on the console. You can use that content at will. The exception is avatar items though. That's profile specific you would need to use that with the game tag at all times (Unless you have a JTAG/RGH of course). If you're using a new xbox. Simply License Transfer on the profile you have downloaded all the stuff with. Then download the content from Download History. You are free to use the content as long as it's licensed to the console.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Ah I see, thanks.

Yeah I have some avatar items, so I guess I have to re-obtain those by playing the games again.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Just tried to redownload some DLC, but it won't let me even though it's on the same console. I guess it's not possible after all. It's still asking me for money.

Or maybe it used to be possible but Microsoft changed it again, IDK.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Just tried to redownload some DLC, but it won't let me even though it's on the same console. I guess it's not possible after all. It's still asking me for money.

Or maybe it used to be possible but Microsoft changed it again, IDK.
    yeah my little bro had tried the same thing but it didnt work either so im guessing Microsoft changed something
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Geez, as if they didn't get enough money already, assholes.