360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WTF?! Street Fighter x Tekken Angry Rant! - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Array

Re: WTF?! Street Fighter x Tekken Angry Rant!

Fa sho!!

soul calibur vs killer instinct WOULD be so crazy!! HEY CAPCOM!!

faresss

Thanks for the share. I didn't know or expect this to be hapenning. I always thought that DLC is developed later after the game is released. They could remove it from the disc but maybe the size will be large for an actual download, but that is fine. Fable 2 DLC is 1 gig.
    It is greed that drives people these days.

News Reporter

Array

The reasoning Capcom have given for the dlc already being on the disc is that A. they get charged by the mb to store the information on xbox live and B. it saves people downloading 100's mb more data to take up on their hard drive. While I can kinda see how that makes some sense it still smacks of greed in my eye's. The sad part is that it will never change while ever people continue to shell out extra cash for trivial items such as costumes and colours, I cant fathom how anyone see's spending £30+ (almost the price of the full game) to change the characters costumes round as a good buy, let alone paying real money for a pack that contains 4 additional colours for the edit mode.

Other than the dlc problem the game was a big let down anyway, weak story mode, repetitive fighting and lousy online play. My biggest gripe is where are the character interactions? Apart from the pre-defined tag partners there's no interaction with any of the other characters at all. When I stick Kazuya and Jin together on a team I don't expect them to just say their generic one line openings and then just get on with it, haven't these 2 hated each other for years??? Could't Capcom have made just a little extra effort and added a few extra animations to flesh out some of the rivalries a bit? Hell, even Tekken Tag on the PS2 managed to do it. It just makes the game look rushed and cheaply made to me.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7330 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234