360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
ME3 player banned for spending money in multiplayer - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: ME3 player banned for spending money in multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    this is really f'ed up. if he modded something to get that many credits. i really dont think he would of posted about it.
    Yeah but you never know.

When I flashed my Xbox I rang Xbox and asked if the Xbox was safe to go online and they told me to insert a game (burnt). I did and updated the game and the guy on the phone said it was fine. After that I never got banned at all and was online for 3 years paying games unverified and weeks early. I don't know if it was luck or he did something to say my account was fine but it seemed to work.

My point is he might of done it then played innocent to get away with it, you see my point?
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5253 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    this is really f'ed up. if he modded something to get that many credits. i really dont think he would of posted about it.
    Why wouldn't he? Not saying he did or didn't mod. But nonetheless, maybe he modded and didn't expect to get caught. But when he did the only thing he could think of to get himself back online was to post and get some attention. Needless to say this is the part I hate about bans in games “Jack – unfortunately the data analysis on your account does not entirely support your story. I’ll leave it at that and not make this awkward.'' I remember playing Black Ops and had my account reset back to Rank 0 No prestige from Rank 44 7th Prestige. No information was given as to why I was ban, I was just told they found significant ''data'' to reset me and they couldn't change it back. And that was that. I know they say he was banned for the credits, but whats all this ''data analysis'' they have?

Awesome Member

Array

well whether he modded it his self or not it still isn't letting him play the dlc that he payed for which is a lot more serious that some worthless in-game money they should of at least let him play his dlc and if not then refund him his money because you cant sell something to someone then just forcibly take it back. I mean i can see if someone were to buy a gun and kill someone with it, then of course you would take it back but were talking in game items that have now purpose in life other than making a player feel a bit more satisfied. Just saying I think that is pretty f**k up that they won't let him play his dlc.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4725 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 37 Times in 9 Posts

Array

Same thing happened to a friend of mine that i met through a round

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12