360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Editor v1.5 - Page 14
Register
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    darkchristo

Re: [Release] Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Editor v1.0

Thx Bro

nathandewayne

niceee

Array

i was planning to get the game but with this tool i really will get it now without a doubt in my heart so thank you very much

FABL

This editor works perfectly for me, anyone know have a tool that mods the wins and losses yet?

King32

hey i have know idea what to do a read you stepps and i jest do not get it can you explain in one more time in more detal and like how do you extract it pls help i do not get it

irvan49

error for me too...why??

Array

Yeah we really need one that edits wins and losses because when ever i play online no matter if i win or lose i get messages asking what rank i am or people telling me to delete my hacked save and it's getting annoying, im going to try and find out how to make my own if possible

Bear Hugs

Array

Excellent editor, Salus.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6547 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor