360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Assassin's Creed Trainer - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Awesome job on the trainer Magnus :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15470 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

Re: Assassin's Creed Trainer

Can someone help me because I can not get this working and I really want to use it. I am very new to RGH so I am probably doing something wrong. I used freestyle dash to copy the game to my HDD and then I put all of the files from the trainer in the same folder. I do have two Assassins Creed covers in my library now and every time I try to open the one attached to the xppdll.xex it says I have a dirty disc error and it closes freestyle dash and takes me to the original xbox dashboard. I have the US version of the game and I don't think I have any TU's installed because I think I did it wrong. I am not sure if this requires the update or not to work. I can update online because I have a dual nand system and the original disc, but I am not sure if that works on the RGH nand or not (like I said, I am very new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by S_O_B View Post
    Can someone help me because I can not get this working and I really want to use it. I am very new to RGH so I am probably doing something wrong. I used freestyle dash to copy the game to my HDD and then I put all of the files from the trainer in the same folder. I do have two Assassins Creed covers in my library now and every time I try to open the one attached to the xppdll.xex it says I have a dirty disc error and it closes freestyle dash and takes me to the original xbox dashboard. I have the US version of the game and I don't think I have any TU's installed because I think I did it wrong. I am not sure if this requires the update or not to work. I can update online because I have a dual nand system and the original disc, but I am not sure if that works on the RGH nand or not (like I said, I am very new to this). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    What I do is put the Trainer is seperate folder from the actual game and load the xex inside the trainer folder. It will take you back to the orginal dash, but the trainer is still loaded in the memory, so just start the game up how ever you want and it should work.

Oh, and the trainer works great! Just a caution though, when you want to save and stop playing, turn the trainer off and enter a new area, this will allow you to reload the save instead of it freezing on load.
    So, when you have full two rows of health, don't quit, because you won't be able to reload the save. Turn the trainer off and enter a new area, if you don't have two full bars anymore and more like 1 1/3, it is safe to quit.

Array

I can get the trainer to load but now I get a fatal error and the game crashes every time I try to start the game with the trainer running.

jgjules

thx jobs assasin creed !!

jgjules

hello trainer is fatal crash during games return fsd thx jobs !

Array

I will try this one. Thanks for now.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Thankss very very much

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345