360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Does anybody know a COMPLETE list of chars in MvC3?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Does anybody know a COMPLETE list of chars in MvC3?

Yes, I've seen the list Capcom is putting out there. But I'm sure there are people here playing the game on their JTAG, and so I wonder if that list is truly complete? Surely, somebody who has played the game could answer this accurately.

Mainly, what I want to know is are Akuma and Taskmaster REALLY the only unlockables? And if not, who else is unlockable? There are all these people who are posting rumored characters, but somebody who has played the game and unlocked everybody would know for sure who is in and who is not. To be honest, I'm surprised this question hasn't been brought up yet, considering the activities this community dabbles in.

I'm just a Sakura fanboy hoping that her not being announced may mean she is unlockable... *sad face*
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Yes, I've seen the list Capcom is putting out there. But I'm sure there are people here playing the game on their JTAG, and so I wonder if that list is truly complete? Surely, somebody who has played the game could answer this accurately.

Mainly, what I want to know is are Akuma and Taskmaster REALLY the only unlockables? And if not, who else is unlockable? There are all these people who are posting rumored characters, but somebody who has played the game and unlocked everybody would know for sure who is in and who is not. To be honest, I'm surprised this question hasn't been brought up yet, considering the activities this community dabbles in.

I'm just a Sakura fanboy hoping that her not being announced may mean she is unlockable... *sad face*
    Here u go, http://www.marvelvscapcom3.com/us/characters
    No Sakura =( No Gambit =( No Cable =( No MEGAMAN O_o WTF ?!!! No Jin, No Strider Hiryu, No Cap.Commando >_< Im very dissapointed... I dont wanna play as Barrel (M.O.D.O.K) or Haggar (Zangief play a like) Im sad!

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Like I said, I've already seen the official list. But if there are unlockables that just haven't been announced yet, somebody who has already cleared the game would know about it.

But true that about Haggar and Zangief. Can anybody say palette swap?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Like I said, I've already seen the official list. But if there are unlockables that just haven't been announced yet, somebody who has already cleared the game would know about it.

But true that about Haggar and Zangief. Can anybody say palette swap?
    Unlockables:
    Akuma Earn 2000 pp
    Hsien-Ko Earn 6000 pp
    Sentinel Earn 4000 pp
    Taskmaster Earn 8000 pp

Haggar is not a palette swap,he just plays a like,but have some individual moves

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krauser For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Very sad face. And here I was hoping maybe Capcom was holding out on their little list. Nyoro~n...

Thanks for info. At the very least, I now know that the list Capcom put up really is the final list. Here's hoping we get some good DLC anyway. Other than Jill and Shuma Gorath, I mean. ^-^

--Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Very sad face. And here I was hoping maybe Capcom was holding out on their little list. Nyoro~n...

Thanks for info. At the very least, I now know that the list Capcom put up really is the final list. Here's hoping we get some good DLC anyway. Other than Jill and Shuma Gorath, I mean. ^-^
    No problem!) Yeah i hoped too that they hide some characters,but nope =( Yeah some of us will get this good DLC, but not the ones who have banned x360 console like me *sad face*
    Thats why i hate x360 for jtag, they get all for free,but u cant get a Jasper-Jtag coz of firmware,dashboard n stuff

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Is the content itself actually online, or is it stored on the disk? If it's fake DLC (you don't actually download the content, just the e-key to unlock it) then you shouldn't need to get online to get Jill or Shuma Gorath. Future DLC, that's a different story.

--Gamefaqs.com

Array
    You can make Jasper-tags, you just need an older console manufactured before like mid June with the old dash. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast