360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The Walking Dead - Xbox 360 Gameplay
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

The Walking Dead - Xbox 360 Gameplay

Please take a second to like and subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/Infinity...D?feature=mhee

Remember before people bitch about the graphics Walking Dead started as a comic.
    Last edited by Bongmantv; 03-20-2012 at 10:09 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongmantv For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: The Walking Dead - Xbox 360 Gameplay

I like the the way the graphics are, this was the first I heard of the game, Thanks for sharing :)

Noctis Caelum

nice share looks good

Advanced Member
    Array

here is some info on it

Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator/writer of The Walking Dead for Skybound/Image, announced today that the first trailer for their upcoming game, The Walking Dead, is available to view on the games’ official website.

Created by animator and director Daniel M. Kanemoto, the trailer blends 2D and 3D imagery in stunning fashion as homage to the art of the original comic book world on which Telltale’s game is based. Kanemoto was asked by Telltale to create the trailer because of a “fan made” Walking Dead title sequence he had made, which can be seen at Ex Mortis Films*|*Director Daniel M. Kanemoto.

The first of five monthly episodes of The Walking Dead is set for release in late April on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 for 400 Microsoft Points, on PlayStation Network for $4.99 and on PC and Mac as a season pass for $24.99 from the Telltale Online Store and other digital outlets. Information on additional formats will follow.

Telltale has also revealed details of a limited time pre-order offer available via their online store. Pre-order customers will get the chance to join the cast of the game in episode four, where they will be modeled as a human survivor before being killed and then returned to life as a ravenous zombie. Pre-ordering also qualifies customers for a 10% discount (get the 5 episode season for $22.49; normally $24.99).

“This trailer really shows off how our artists have managed to take the 2D art style of the comic books and create a 3D world allowing fans to truly interact with Robert Kirkman’s world for the very first time,” said Dan Connors, Telltale co-founder and CEO. “We hope that fans will like what they see and be excited by the chance to join the cast of the game; we promise they’ll die horribly!”

“Telltale has done a phenomenal job in making a game that meets the expectations of fans,” added Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead. “Running around with a gun isn’t what The Walking Dead is about; it’s about how people caught in an apocalypse deal with facing their own death every day, and the horrible choices they have to make to survive. Telltale’s game series has captured the spirit of the comic books perfectly.”

The Walking Dead is set in the world of Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, has been given a chance for redemption in a world devastated by the undead. Players will experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. The Walking Dead offers a tailored game experience – player actions, choices and decisions affect how the story plays out across the entire series.

The Walking Dead is rated ‘M’ (Mature) for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence and Strong Language by the ESRB.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    Please take a second to like and subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/Infinity...D?feature=mhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqAe_UGlc8Y&HD=1
    Remember before people bitch about the graphics Walking Dead started as a comic.

On another note could someone please tell me how I embed videos on this forum, or do I need a higher post count?
    very nice video share and here is how to embed the video on the forum, you should see a button in the text box when you post at the top right that says insert video when you put you mouse over it, click on it and a box will open saying to enter the url, then just copy and paste the youtube link into the box and click ok, or you can use the bb codes [*video]paste youtube link in here[/video] and remove the * and you get this

Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24479 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    very nice video share and here is how to embed the video on the forum, you should see a button in the text box when you post at the top right that says insert video when you put you mouse over it, click on it and a box will open saying to enter the url, then just copy and paste the youtube link into the box and click ok, or you can use the bb codes [*video]paste youtube link in here[/video] and remove the * and you get this
    Thanks, sorry for the n00b question.

Advertiser

Array

I don't give a damn what it looks like if it has zombies in it I freakin want it lol! Nice share man! You got me all excited now. I love zombie games!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8173 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Haven Donator

Array

I don't know what to think of this yet.
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5297 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast