360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] MLB 2K12 SE V.1.9 - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    spongecivic

Re: MLB 2K12 SE V.1.9

thanks again hulk im going to test it out right now. sorry i had to go do a job but im back home now. ill let you know in 5 minutes. thanks again

hulk had a chance to check it out and it worked perfectly fine. thanks again i dontknow what you did but big thanks ive been waiting for this since launch. sorry it took me so long to test it out.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by spongecivic View Post
    thanks again hulk im going to test it out right now. sorry i had to go do a job but im back home now. ill let you know in 5 minutes. thanks again

hulk had a chance to check it out and it worked perfectly fine. thanks again i dontknow what you did but big thanks ive been waiting for this since launch. sorry it took me so long to test it out.
    no problem man anytime u need help just ask and as always if i helped anyone please hit the thank u button enjoy man..Also the game is fun as hell

Sayviah22

For people having a hard time breaking down what you need to do!!

If you already got the program downloaded it's a step that alot of you are missing!!

1. Drag the saved file from hard drive rather usb xplorer or xport360...ex mine is called Career1 save it to desktop or where ever you like
    2. Once you you have file on desktop make a copy just in case you mess up!!
    3. If you have modio, horizon, or whatever!! I use modio drag the file into modio, a screen will pop up...
    4, Once that screen pops up you will have a general info tab or file content tab...Click File Content
    5. When you click it you will see something similar to you saved file. Career1...Right Click on that and extract file somewhere where it will not overwrite you saved career file...just to be safe create a fold call Content and extract file there!!
    6. Open Program MLB 2k12 save editor and open the file in the content folder...edit whatever number and click save!!
    7. ONCE DONE GO BACK TO MODIO...FILE CONTENT RIGHT CLICK AND INJECT FILE FROM CONTENT FOLDER YOU CREATED...
    8. REHASH & RESIGN...
    9. DRAG OR COPY CAREER SAVE THE ACTUAL FILE BACK ON HARD DRIVE...

HOPE THIS HELPED U!! Also if you open the saved file directly without extracting it from content you would get funny attribute stats like baser runner=841822264
    batter= 2 fielding=808791344 pitching=65537 editing that file WILL NOT WORK IT!! IT HAS TO BE FROM (CONTENT) THE NUMBERS STATS WILL CHANGE DRAMATICALLY LIKE 6250 for batting and stuff like that....

Noctis Caelum

thank you for that great TUT..Also i have upgraded the way to use it in my AIO so check it out

IronFists

Nice work looking forward for future mods.

LilHam33

I made a video and put it on youtube just incase any1 doesn't understand here's the link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_EiJJVONyw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345