360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
A Closer Look at The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullkeeper View Post
    Currently have about 600 or more hours in Oblivion. Can't wait to see how much of my life is taken from this game.
    how can you have 600 hours in oblivion i raped that game in like 30 hours did everything in that game oh and my guy is a GOD with no cheats ridicules 600 hours
    hell with cheats i can run thru the main story line in like 3-4 hours if that................. BTW yea Skyrim looks epic cant wait to get ahold of it

Hipolipolopigus
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    how can you have 600 hours in oblivion i raped that game in like 30 hours did everything in that game oh and my guy is a GOD with no cheats ridicules 600 hours
    hell with cheats i can run thru the main story line in like 3-4 hours if that................. BTW yea Skyrim looks epic cant wait to get ahold of it
    Dude, don't rage with BS. The entirety of Oblivion takes > 30 hours to complete. And, granted that doing certain quests will prevent you from doing others, I doubt you did 'everything'.

Plus it's quite difficult to maintain stability long enough to get much done without around 30 hours of tweaking so :P

Haven Donator
    modder

Array
    Considering I played it multiple times with different character types and classes and have done everything and explored every possible place in the game including all the expansions multiple times also. Yea I have played it that much. Believe it or not.

Hoshikage

Array
    I did everything. I got myself a guide book.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8262 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

VIP Member

Array
    I did everything and earned the kitchen sink as a shield. lol.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6973 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipolipolopigus View Post
    Dude, don't rage with BS. The entirety of Oblivion takes > 30 hours to complete. And, granted that doing certain quests will prevent you from doing others, I doubt you did 'everything'.

Plus it's quite difficult to maintain stability long enough to get much done without around 30 hours of tweaking so :P
    and dude seriously no if you know the game well enough i can really run thru it in just a few hours with cheats and you can reread what i said it took me 30 hours to do everything im not raging im just surprised at 600 hours Morrowind i had over 100 hours in too. so please before you rage recheck what you read man that all im saying no disrespect

Hipolipolopigus
    and dude seriously no if you know the game well enough i can really run thru it in just a few hours with cheats and you can reread what i said it took me 30 hours to do everything im not raging im just surprised at 600 hours Morrowind i had over 100 hours in too. so please before you rage recheck what you read man that all im saying no disrespect
    I'm not the one who was raging, I'm just stating the facts (which is what I do).

From IGN; "...offered over 200 hours of play..." on Feb. 6th 2007 (Too early for SI, AFAIK)
    From Gamespot (On the main game); "... There's a compelling main quest for you to follow, which takes about 40 hours to finish the first time through..."
    From Gamespot (On SI); "...It will take you a good 20 hours to complete the major quest line..."

You didn't do everything. And my main argument still stands, you definitely can't have because certain one-way-or-the-other choices will prevent you from doing certain things(thereby prohibiting the completion of everything in a single game)

No disrespect. BTW, what happened to your 'No cheats'? :P

VIP Member

Array
    ok thats enough.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6973 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12