360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Account Editing Questions
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Account Editing Questions

Ok so ive been looking around at a few pages and seen a lot of names and "titles" i guess what they are called and the different colors..
    Ive noticed what some colors mean.. Like purple is for vip yellow is for donating and blue is for modding i believe..
    But what does all the other colors mean and how do you get them? And what about tittles?
    I seen people with "super member" "special member" "havens warrior" and a lot of others.. What do those mean and how are they obtained?
    And signatures.. How and where can you get those 3dish pics with your name on it?
    I have also been wondering about those 8 colored circles over the pictures, what are those exactly and what do they do?
    Also, i know this is a dumb question and am 98% sure you cant but ill ask anyway.. Is there a way to change your username? And how many times can it be done?
    Is there a sort of collection you can start by posting more, downloading more or just helping other people and receiving a "thanks"?
    These are just questions ive wondered about for awhile now, Any and all answers are welcome.

Thanks to all for your time.
    Last edited by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks; 03-26-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4897 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

Advertiser

Array

Re: Account Editing Questions

I got mine......Haven Demon Killer....... from posting 1300 times lol. The more you post the better lol! Do not however just spam and post useless crap. I have seen a lot of that. I've changed my name once and I will not do it again. I asked really nicely.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8151 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Array

Thats a lot of posting but i guess with this and the other things ive posted will soon add up haha.. And i like my name just not the way its done but i do have other names in mind though.. And i enjoy this site way to much to just spam trash on it and hopefully i will do something that will catch the eye of someone who will allow me to change my name, until then ill just do what we all been doing.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4897 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Ok so ive been looking around at a few pages and seen a lot of names and "titles" i guess what they are called and the different colors..
    Ive noticed what some colors mean.. Like purple is for vip yellow is for donating and blue is for modding i believe..
    But what does all the other colors mean and how do you get them? And what about tittles?
    I seen people with "super member" "special member" "havens warrior" and a lot of others.. What do those mean and how are they obtained?
    And signatures.. How and where can you get those 3dish pics with your name on it?
    I have also been wondering about those 8 colored circles over the pictures, what are those exactly and what do they do?
    Also, i know this is a dumb question and am 98% sure you cant but ill ask anyway.. Is there a way to change your username? And how many times can it be done?
    Is there a sort of collection you can start by posting more, downloading more or just helping other people and receiving a "thanks"?
    These are just questions ive wondered about for awhile now, Any and all answers are welcome.
    Thanks to all for your time.

i all ways wanted to ask that but i never did an with name thing i fig i was better off not asking i didnt want to sound like noob for asking it
    Last edited by voidmage09; 03-26-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5531 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Haven Donator

Array

Titles are given for X amount of posts. SO essentially the more you post, the better the title. Try to catch up to Cloud:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5595 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Titles are given for X amount of posts. SO essentially the more you post, the better the title. Try to catch up to Cloud:)
    there is no way in hell that going to happed
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5531 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvoid View Post
    there is no way in hell that going to happed
    darkvoid speaks the truth lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

lol that's hella post to catch up to cloud...Also is there a way to change my name? from kellzclub to f3wbull3ts2kill just wondering...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast