360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Achievements Save (No DLC Required) - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Array

Re: KoA Reckoning - 'A Wink & A Smile' and 'Green Thumb' Achievement Save (No DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hero Of Time View Post
    I don't know who you are? But i love you, thank you for this. Seriously!!
    lol...hope u enjoy these saves..

360HAVEN
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: KoA Reckoning - 'A Wink & A Smile' and 'Green Thumb' Achievement Save (No DLC)

number 1 thanks for the saves
    number 2 out of your league save dont work its corrupted so no achievement their
    number 3 you can get 2 more achievements from this epic gem and fate potion
    just letting you know.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xbox crazy View Post
    number 1 thanks for the saves
    number 2 out of your league save dont work its corrupted so no achievement their
    number 3 you can get 2 more achievements from this epic gem and fate potion
    just letting you know.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    It's been awhile since I'm last played this game but I will test & update the "Out of Your League" achievement save once I'm able to.
    Can you name those 2 achievements that unlocked from the epic gem & fate potion & which saves u used to unlocked it?
    I'm probably already got those achievements when making these saves.

360HAVEN
    Array

Sad Re: KoA Reckoning - 'A Wink & A Smile' and 'Green Thumb' Achievement Save (No DLC)

the names for the achievements are romancing the gem,and the other is elixir of fate
    im sure you can get diamond in the rough but i cant make a pristine shard so i cant get it.
    any one know how to do the shard thing ?.
    i tried using two lambent shards to make one pristine shard didnt work.
    the save i used was lore master.
    when i loaded the green thumb save and picked the flower in front of me the achievement didnt unlock thats why i loaded up the lore master save also theres another achievement from this you can get its called open sesame you have to dispell 50 cursed chests.
    to get the open sesame achievement go to adessa with the little people in the game talk to one of them in the lab he will give you a quest to dispell the cursed chests upstairs from him that way you get the achievement just keep going back to him after unlocking 26 chests for him the achievement will unlock you can also get the green thumb achievement from the lore master save so i dont think you need that save cause its on the lore master save.
    Last edited by xbox crazy; 12-05-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: more info added

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xbox crazy View Post
    the names for the achievements are romancing the gem,and the other is elixir of fate
    im sure you can get diamond in the rough but i cant make a pristine shard so i cant get it.
    any one know how to do the shard thing ?.
    i tried using two lambent shards to make one pristine shard didnt work.
    the save i used was lore master.
    when i loaded the green thumb save and picked the flower in front of me the achievement didnt unlock thats why i loaded up the lore master save also theres another achievement from this you can get its called open sesame you have to dispell 50 cursed chests.
    to get the open sesame achievement go to adessa with the little people in the game talk to one of them in the lab he will give you a quest to dispell the cursed chests upstairs from him that way you get the achievement just keep going back to him after unlocking 26 chests for him the achievement will unlock you can also get the green thumb achievement from the lore master save so i dont think you need that save cause its on the lore master save.
    Thanks for the feedback and the extra information.
    Unfortunately, I'm unable to test the "Out of Your League" save because my xbox's dvd-rom was damaged when I tried to play this game.
    I've sent my console for repair which might takes some time up to a month. (Repair service in my country is very slow)
    However, I am thinking of making a whole new saveset (without DLCs & TU of course) for this game once my console had been repaired due to high demand from my buddies.
    This saveset might takes some times though and will not be up anytime soon. (at least not until my console been repaired)

As for "Diamond In The Rough" ,which requires to craft a Pristine Shard, I've done it by combined 2 Lambert Magic Shards to create Pristine Magic Shard.
    While at the Sagecraft Altar, make sure to choose 'Craft Gems' > 'Strengthen Shards'. Then select 2 Lambert Shards and craft a Pristine Shard.
    Also, make sure your character have at least 3 points in Sagecraft skill in order to combine shards.
    This was how I've got this achievement. Hope this help and enjoy the game.

360HAVEN
    Array

thanks ill try that another achievement ill owe you :) thanks

Haven Donator
    Array

Thank you! I was honestly looking for a "Destiny Dominated" (hard difficulty) save, since I dont feel like replaying the game, but these are ones I missed too!
    Also, if anyone knows where I could find a save for Hard Difficulty, I'd appreciate a PM. :)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMike View Post
    Thank you! I was honestly looking for a "Destiny Dominated" (hard difficulty) save, since I dont feel like replaying the game, but these are ones I missed too!
    Also, if anyone knows where I could find a save for Hard Difficulty, I'd appreciate a PM. :)
    Glad these saves are useful to you.

Here is the save before the final boss battle on hard difficulty. You can check the difficulty through Pause menu, Option, under Gameplay tab.
    KoA Reckoning Final Boss (Hard).rar
    However, be warned, this save might not work or corrupted for some people. (This is the reason I didn't add this to the main post)
    You can test it then feedback here. =P

NOTE: You will not die as long as you don't change the primary weapon.

Load the save. Then just walk up the stairs in front and approach the red crystal-like stone & a cutscene will start.
    For the battle, just use magic or use "X" button to kill those enemies that summoned by the dragon until the Fate bar (purple colour) fully filled.
    Then unleash the Reckoning mode on the dragon. Repeat the same process few times to end the battle.
    The achievement will take awhile to be unlock so just enjoy the final cutscene then the game will bring u back to a house. Achievement should unlock at this point.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast