Register
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4192425262728293031 LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ivenoname View Post
    Ok game keeps telling me that my save is broken after I mod it. I figure I'll post what I am doing so y'all can look at it and see if something is wrong.

I am using Usb Xtaf Gui v.44 to extract the save from following path -Data Partition - Content - E000 ETC. - 4B5607DF - 00000001 - WOrochi3 save.

Extract save to desktop, load in editor, make edits, save.

Delete old save from explorer, inject new save into explorer.

Transfer to XBOX, load game, and save is broken.

I have tried just making tiny edits to see if anythinbg works and so far every edit I make breaks the save.

Now what my end goal really is here is to give characters weapons they normally can't use. I am not trying anything to outrageous like giving a spear character a sword or anything.
    Example: Giving Ginchiyo Tachibana, the sword Susuano'o uses.

If this is not possible please let me know because I will just quit now if so. Though I don't see anyreason why this shouldn't work.
    after you are done editing the save, you need to rehash and resign the save with either horizon or 360revolution with your ids then put the save back into your usb
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24471 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Oh right I forgot to mention the usb thing auto rehashes when you inject the data. I also tried using Modio and 360revolution both of those asl break my save.

And now I have screwed up big time and somehow my backup is missing so unless I can figure this out I have to start over, please help me.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Oh right I forgot to mention the usb thing auto rehashes when you inject the data. I also tried using Modio and 360revolution both of those asl break my save.

And now I have screwed up big time and somehow my backup is missing so unless I can figure this out I have to start over, please help me.
    that's weird 360revolution always worked great for me, and yeah modio cause issues, sorry to hear you backup is gone, you can try to use 360 hash block calculator or con manager to try to fix the hashes and see if it will works, other than that i dont see why its not working for you, ived used this editor several times and never had any issues with it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24471 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

So mind helping me out with that Hash fix thing. I am really clueless when it comes to this kind of thing and have no clue what that means. On a side note I managed 's a plus I suppose.to get a friend to send me his save so I don't have to start over. Actually he has more done than I did so yeah that's a plus.

Anyways I rehashed his save to my info and it works great, but when I try to mod his save it breaks it. I am now %100 certain that it's got something to do with the editor that is breaking my save.

[EDIT] Went and got 360 hash block calculator and did what it said. One question though I found a line that said false and ran the program but it didn't change to "true" is it supposed to, and do I rehash the save after I do this? I figure I am not supposed to but wanted clarification.

Thanks for all your help.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

So mind helping me out with that Hash fix thing. I am really clueless when it comes to this kind of thing and have no clue what that means. On a side note I managed 's a plus I suppose.to get a friend to send me his save so I don't have to start over. Actually he has more done than I did so yeah that's a plus.

Anyways I rehashed his save to my info and it works great, but when I try to mod his save it breaks it. I am now %100 certain that it's got something to do with the editor that is breaking my save.
    yeah you need to download CON manager here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=672

then open CON Manager, click on "Open" and locate the save you just modded with the editor

when the save is open click on "Fix", it will fix the hashes

then close CON Manager and then add it to your usb and see if it worked

Array

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to say thanks, the hash calculator thing fixed my issues.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to say thanks, the hash calculator thing fixed my issues.
    glad you got it working bro :D

Haven Donator

Array

pissed me off that DW7 empires will be a ps3 exclusive...how stupid is that.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5965 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.