360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Warriors Orochi 3 Editor - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    AtomSmasher

Re: Warriors Orochi 3 Editor

Awesome work as always man.
    One issue so far though(not the editors fault), it appears that in-game when you apply growth points to a character it will reset your GP back to the 99999 cap regardless of how much GP you have or you spend, allowing only one character to be trained to 99 before you have to re-edit the save again.

I'm sure once you find the offsets for all the characters we'll be able to set them to 99 and etc, cant wait for the update.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    One issue so far though(not the editors fault), it appears that in-game when you apply growth points to a character it will reset your GP back to the 99999 cap regardless of how much GP you have or you spend, allowing only one character to be trained to 99 before you have to re-edit the save again.

I'm sure once you find the offsets for all the characters we'll be able to set them to 99 and etc, cant wait for the update.
    That thats already a known issue. Its just the way the game's cap. But yea I'm finding a bunch of stuff right now lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

NonOmnisMoriar

Nice work on the editor the money is nice cause this is a pretty painful grind at some points. Great game, definitely going to keep me busy for awhile. Again appreciate the hard work and future work going into this game.

Inactive Member
    Array

Thanks for the editor, just got the game.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post

Side note, WO2 was the same way.

I managed to snag a copy of this, but its a little bit down my queue right now. Finishing up Asura's Wrath, then going to play Resident Evil: ORC. I might throw this in before then, though. Or WO2, still need that damn all stages achievement.

EDIT:
    I hope the DLC stuff is priced fairly. The stuff for DW Gundam 3 and Fist of the North Star was CRAZY expensive, I felt. I also havn't gotten the Samurai Warriors 2 XL expansion because its still like $30. I paid half that for the game itself.
    Last edited by Raoh; 04-05-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added more.

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @

Every item is stored in 2bytes

0000 = Locked Item, 0001 = Unlocked Rare Item, 00xx = Unlocked Normal Item (xx = amount).

for example: If u have Upgraded your first 4Items to 20 search in Hex for 0014001400140014... etc.

Code:
    ITEMS STORED IN THIS ORDER
    Yellow:
    01#Phoenix Wing
    02#Dragons Spleen
    03#Lions Fang 
    04#Chimera Shell 
    05#Charm of Alacrity
    06#Spear of Sacrifice
    07#Shield of Sacrifice
    08#Mystics Blace (1Hit Proficiency Rank S mod this to 270f)
    09#Amulet of Protection
    10#Tengjia Armor

Blue: RARE Items Amount is ereytime 0001 so u dont need to mod them there are no upgradable Items
    Downloads : 74 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5702 || Posts : 396 || Thanks : 590 || Thanked 2,324 Times in 260 Posts

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST OR IF YOU THINK THIS IS USEFUL
    THEN CLICK ON THANKS OR LIKE PLEASE!!!
    VIDEO-TUTORIAL´s
    Peek Poker/Search Values/Build Trainer/Get Breakpoints/Create XEX Mod´s

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mbrking View Post

Every item is stored in 2bytes

0000 = Locked Item, 0001 = Unlocked Rare Item, 00xx = Unlocked Normal Item (xx = amount).

for example: If u have Upgraded your first 4Items to 20 search in Hex for 0014001400140014... etc.

Code:
    ITEMS STORED IN THIS ORDER
    Yellow:
    01#Phoenix Wing
    02#Dragons Spleen
    03#Lions Fang 
    04#Chimera Shell 
    05#Charm of Alacrity
    06#Spear of Sacrifice
    07#Shield of Sacrifice
    08#Mystics Blace (1Hit Proficiency Rank S mod this to 270f)
    09#Amulet of Protection
    10#Tengjia Armor

Blue: RARE Items Amount is ereytime 0001 so u dont need to mod them there are no upgradable Items
    Yea just found those (Normal Item Locations) last night while working on the bookmark and editor
    Just was looking for the rare ones now Which I could safely assume that they are right next to them (Almost got that far last night but was exhausted and had to go to work today) lol

Been trying to unlock everything manually.
    I didn't unlock them all Manually which was throwing me off here and there (since I was missing the first 4 then 2 after the unlocked 1, etc.. Kinda figured it was around there but didn't start testing the items yet still working on putting all the Characters, abilities and weapons in the editor... lol man are there alot of those.

Thanks for confirming that those rare items do indeed start right next to the normal items mbrking!

EDIT:
    Depending on the size of the program, I'm contemplating to just add the Weapons, Abilities, Character EXP and Items (and Just leave out the Characters Stats since you can absurdly raise their stats with the Items)

Or Just keep it everything how its going (ALL Characters stats including EXP, Weapons, Abilities, and Items) but we'll see depending on the size of the program

Any preference people?
    Ultimately, we'll see but I'm not going to be the only one using it lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Yea just found those (Normal Item Locations) last night while working on the bookmark and editor
    Just was looking for the rare ones now Which I could safely assume that they are right next to them (Almost got that far last night but was exhausted and had to go to work today) lol

Been trying to unlock everything manually.
    I didn't unlock them all Manually which was throwing me off here and there (since I was missing the first 4 then 2 after the unlocked 1, etc.. Kinda figured it was around there but didn't start testing the items yet still working on putting all the Characters, abilities and weapons in the editor... lol man are there alot of those.

Thanks for confirming that those rare items do indeed start right next to the normal items mbrking!

EDIT:
    Depending on the size of the program, I'm contemplating to just add the Weapons, Abilities, Character EXP and Items (and Just leave out the Characters Stats since you can absurdly raise their stats with the Items)

Or Just keep it everything how its going (ALL Characters stats including EXP, Weapons, Abilities, and Items) but we'll see depending on the size of the program

Any preference people?
    Ultimately, we'll see but I'm not going to be the only one using it lol
    i would like character stats included since you only can use two items, that means you will be able to only raise two stats like life and attack, etc., lol, so thats my choice, but ultimately its up to you bro since its your editor, and i will be happy with which ever way you decide to go :)

also i have all rare items unlocked normally as well
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts