Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: CCleaner

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: CCleaner

Quote Originally Posted by fruityhead View Post
    All right! But does the free version has the same stuffs as the pro?
    All that's in Pro is that you get support from piriform and you get an 'auto-update' feature. Both are useless, because you can get support anywhere on the internet for this, and it takes only 10 seconds to manually update it yourself.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5867 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Array

Yeah, I use it all the time as well. I also use speccy to check the pc temps.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 30 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens."

Hacker-T
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    All that's in Pro is that you get support from piriform and you get an 'auto-update' feature. Both are useless, because you can get support anywhere on the internet for this, and it takes only 10 seconds to manually update it yourself.
    Very true about that. It's like if you get a free version of Windows. (Which everybody is doing it...) not worth getting help with MS. Just search engines are your help.

And about the settings? Which are the best to clean? When I install it. In windows tab i just left it like that. But in apps tab. I just uncheck the Firefox and Google chrome and left the rest untouched. But I didn't go to the registry because when I use the pro version. I clean it but it gave me problems. But I backup the registry before cleaning it. But gave me problems. I try restore the backup registry but didn't work. Don't know why. So I need it to do a clean install on windows instead.

Array

Thanks for sharing. Very useful program.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!