360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    homura

Re: La Strada v1.0 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

Looks amazing. Good job. Glad all that research Helped make such a wonderful editor ^.^

Edit: noticed a bug. if you hit load and load a save 2 times in a row it automatically crashes. I didn't save it or change anything. and my editor opens and edits the saves after you add items... so I don't really get why La Strada won't do that..

Edit again: those with smaller screens cannot see the bottom characters. let's say they have 6 characters the bottom 2's exp cannot be modded. not really a problem just testing it out and letting you know everything I find out. trying everything I can so if there are any problems you can fix them.

girlside

Thank you so much nice SE :)))

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by homura View Post
    Looks amazing. Good job. Glad all that research Helped make such a wonderful editor ^.^

Edit: noticed a bug. if you hit load and load a save 2 times in a row it automatically crashes. I didn't save it or change anything. and my editor opens and edits the saves after you add items... so I don't really get why La Strada won't do that..

Edit again: those with smaller screens cannot see the bottom characters. let's say they have 6 characters the bottom 2's exp cannot be modded. not really a problem just testing it out and letting you know everything I find out. trying everything I can so if there are any problems you can fix them.
    ok thanks... found the bug and fix it...
    and changed the size as much as possible... but can't guaranty that it will be enough for those with smaller screen resolutions ^_^'''
    though if you have a resolution with a height or 720 it should show everything
    well almost everything as the overall height of the window i 708 (all units in pixel)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7515 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Hoshikage

Array

Dear UI,
    I was wondering if it's I can make sweet sweet love to you?
    Love
    Prince&Princess pureIso
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8281 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Array

Thanx for this editor.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Cybersam you amaze me everytime with your work , awesome work as always SAM
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18460 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

homura

Re: La Strada v1.1 - a Magna Carta 2 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    ok thanks... found the bug and fix it...
    and changed the size as much as possible... but can't guaranty that it will be enough for those with smaller screen resolutions ^_^'''
    though if you have a resolution with a height or 720 it should show everything
    well almost everything as the overall height of the window i 708 (all units in pixel)
    your welcome.
    good job works perfectly now. well except for the error on not being able to open it after modding the items. hopefully you can figure out what the problem is and fix that as well. well other than that nice work. you didn't really have to change the size of it all you had to do was add scroll option but it works perfectly now you can see all characters now. Love the design.

Haven Donator
    Array

I'd say this is the best look ever for MagnaCarta2 editor...just try it and it work great..
    Nicely done Cybersam...and keep up the great work.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast