360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Age: Origins / Dragon Age II - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sproksha
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    I'm sure if DA2 is moddable then someone will figure it out...
    Sure but Origins took a very long time before it was modded so it's good to see interest in it already, and you are good at this stuff lol.

Sundowning
    I would actually be really interested in just a gold amount modifier. I feel like it would be highly advantageous to buy the best items merchants have to offer in that game considering most of the common stuff you find by just playing through the game is garbage. anyone interested on working on something like this?

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowning View Post
    I would actually be really interested in just a gold amount modifier. I feel like it would be highly advantageous to buy the best items merchants have to offer in that game considering most of the common stuff you find by just playing through the game is garbage. anyone interested on working on something like this?
    Why do you need gold if you can just add or replace anything in your inventory and also edit your inventory item's attributes, effects, etc.? In DA1 I ran around with no armor or anything equipped except for an "Iron Ring" and the "Family Sword" both with modified attributes so I was basically invincible with 1-hit kills (player's stats were near 1000 each).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening Hex Editing Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    Why do you need gold if you can just add or replace anything in your inventory and also edit your inventory item's attributes, effects, etc.? In DA1 I ran around with no armor or anything equipped except for an "Iron Ring" and the "Family Sword" both with modified attributes so I was basically invincible with 1-hit kills (player's stats were near 1000 each).
    Just wanted to share this link in case anyone who views this topic is trying to look up how to edit the gamesaves (for DA:Origins + Awakening). I tried finding it on here but there is a pretty good tutorial of sorts I found at se7evensins.com by Minuos and AoshichanX. I take no credit in creating the tutorial but just thought i would share!

Link here!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dead Encryption For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12