360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragon Age: Origins / Dragon Age II
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sundowning

Dragon Age: Origins / Dragon Age II

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if it's possible to hex edit your dragon age game save? If so, I'm guessing this will probably make the dragon age 2 game save possible to mod as well. Thanks in advance!

Array
    i think there are few glitches in game to get unlimited xp , i played this game a year ago !!!!!
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 90 || Thanks : 41 || Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z50Ik1LwTlQ/TFiL5i3w3UI/AAAAAAAADhc/jSTzuwFZsHo/s1600/header_655_crysis_2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eric22 For This Useful Post:

Array
    the glitch has been patched out but so if u wanna use it u need to clear your cache and delete the TU for the game then on a new file when u get into the quest to do the trial to become a grey warden and are asked to gather 3 vials of darkspawn blood and some documents get the blood and skip the documents go back and talk to Duncan he will give the XP for completing the quest well since u did not complete the quest because you did not get the scrolls just keep talking to Duncan over and over and over untill u reach the level you want when u max out your level go finish the mission collect the scrolls and move on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dereaper For This Useful Post:

scorpy78
    are there any saves out there? So I can use them when DA 2 comes out

DEADBEEF

Array
    DA1 can be hex edited. There are checksums but they are very easy to fix. The data is a little tricky to edit though if you don't know anything about the GFF file format. I was working on a tool for DA1/GFF so to try to have something rolling before DA2 gets here but I haven't got around to finishing because it's a pain in the arse....

sproksha
    I'm lookin forward to seeing what you come up with Jizza. I wish ya luck with DA2.

DEADBEEF

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sproksha View Post
    I'm lookin forward to seeing what you come up with Jizza. I wish ya luck with DA2.
    I'm sure if DA2 is moddable then someone will figure it out...

VIP Member

Array
    Just on a news side story if anyone cares to know cuz there isnt a good article out there. But basically your save does carry over but just for story related stuff. Like what your other character has done or will do or is doing. They did it that way so new people could pick it up and not be lost in the game.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast