Next Gen Console Games May Ditch $60 Price Tag
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Next Gen Console Games May Ditch $60 Price Tag

Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8589 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Next Gen Console Games May Ditch $60 Price Tag

knowing microsoft and sony they will increase the price to $70 dollars for next gen console games, bastards all they want is money and more money
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Although I can see his point and all, people over seas (not Australia) have it easy compared to us so be happy ffs! I only wish games were 60 dollars here in Australia on release. Don't bitch about only paying 60 dollars when it's way more expensive in other countries. Get a job....or if you have one, get a better paying one and then you might be able to afford games without complaining lol! 60 dollars.......pfft! I'm just glad EB games here has 2 for 1 sales often. Makes the expense seem worth it then.

Thanks for sharing by the way.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

i remember when the ps3 games were rumored to be priced at $80. they really need to drop the price to $49.99 on the current console.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8589 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i remember when the ps3 games were rumored to be priced at $80. they really need to drop the price to $49.99 on the current console.
    Yeah I think the longer the console has been out, the cheaper the games should be.........but that's just me lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    Yeah I think the longer the console has been out, the cheaper the games should be.........but that's just me lol!
    i agree. i still want to get super mario galaxy 2. but, the price is still at $49.99 everywhere.

Johnthandle

Not sure I will buy a new PS console or games. I'm still feeling a little burned by them and the game developers. I had such high hopes for the Cell Processor. I think that they haven't even pushed it to its limit yet. Christ! they still have the worst web browsing experience ever. COD is getting worse by the day. They just don't seem to want to put the time or effort in to it for the people who pay the 60-100 per game. Take take take take! Welcome to the fine world of capitalism. Love Democracy starting to get a little pissy with capitalism. I digress. This ain't about politics, maybe? I think that at the end of the day it's like anything else, people will pay whatever it is to get there fix. Is it right? don't know. Just look at gas prices. Now there are some criminals!

On a side note I would pay some for a super perfect conversion of FF7. Don't mess with the mechanics just bring the graphics into modern age. (Beer is Awesome! Makes me smarter)

Gfx Artist

Array

it would be nice if there go about 40 to 45 but knowing them they dont care what we think they know we going by it any ways ever price is 60 an up or even paying 150 for like ce
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5540 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast