360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Developers Please Read - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Re: Developers Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think everyone should just let Cloud make the editors :) nuff said, nobody is allowed anymore bwuahahaha
    agreed lol.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

I disagree with you. If you started an editor on a game, I should still be able to make one as well. I make editors to get more experience with coding in different ways and if I stopped just because someone else is making one too, I'd not have much experience at all. Since this site doesn't have a multi-purpose program, each member shouldn't have to work with anyone if they choose not to. You looking at it like members looking for editors will only use the first one posted and never look at the rest. That is completely untrue, and I can back that up. I posted my Dead Island editor here after Jappi's had like 10,000 views, something like that. Jappi's editor has 290,023 views and people are still using it. Mine has 33,652 views and people are still using it. The difference between the two are huge and the doesn't seem to make people use one over the other. Anyone can make an editor and post it here, it's not like we signed up to be developers. Instead we just wanted to create tools and have people use them without worrying about what editors we post.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post
    I disagree with you. If you started an editor on a game, I should still be able to make one as well. I make editors to get more experience with coding in different ways and if I stopped just because someone else is making one too, I'd not have much experience at all. Since this site doesn't have a multi-purpose program, each member shouldn't have to work with anyone if they choose not to. You looking at it like members looking for editors will only use the first one posted and never look at the rest. That is completely untrue, and I can back that up. I posted my Dead Island editor here after Jappi's had like 10,000 views, something like that. Jappi's editor has 290,023 views and people are still using it. Mine has 33,652 views and people are still using it. The difference between the two are huge and the doesn't seem to make people use one over the other. Anyone can make an editor and post it here, it's not like we signed up to be developers. Instead we just wanted to create tools and have people use them without worrying about what editors we post.
    you made a very good point, cause i love your dead island tool lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

i stickied the thread for ya.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Vincent Valentine

i do agree with you but then again its up to the person if they want to release or not... if there is an editor made already or if i used the person's source to find the offsets faster than researching it myself i always ask that person if they are fine with that and if they don't mind me releasing... iv made a WPF Mortal Kombat and used pureIso's source code and he said it is fine if i release but i am going to remake it when i make my AIO...

All in all its a great suggestion/opinion Hulk

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

that is awesome looking Seph, you and Feudalnate are doing an awesome job :)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think everyone should just let Cloud make the editors :) nuff said, nobody is allowed anymore bwuahahaha
    yup Renegade i agree from now on i will make all the editors
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    that is awesome looking Seph, you and Feudalnate are doing an awesome job :)

yup Renegade i agree from now on i will make all the editors
    Honest opinion i do think you should get back into learning how to make editors ;)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    Honest opinion i do think you should get back into learning how to make editors ;)
    im still considering it, but maybe one day i will :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast