360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Developers Please Read - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    tukiya

Re: Developers Please Read

whoa.. clash of the devs? nice :) the more devs are competing the more leechers are happy.. but not me i agree w/ this :D

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tukiya For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

Wow I was away for few days and these happen :O.

-Multiple editors does bother me but I don't really care to be honest people can clone as much editors as they want but I am sure only the best will be used.
    -The problem when you work as a team is the "Thanks Button" since only one person gets to release it on a thread, only that person will get the "Thanks".
    -Some people only make editors just to get a "Thanks Boost"
    -If you remove the "Thanks button" things will change, but to be honest people can make whatever they want.

I make editors or application because I actually enjoy programming to be honest I really don't play much games. I just like sharing what I know and I don't expect anything in return. I have learned so much from this site and I am giving back in return.

Thanks all.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8240 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

hey seph remove the thanks button lol, really though for awhile and see who makes editors.........well im making a advanced editor for a game thats old but i just wanna show i can make them, i really dont care about the thank you so if it gets removed i will still make tons of editors lol.....put good point pureIso(call me lol)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hulkv2 View Post
    hey seph remove the thanks button lol, really though for awhile and see who makes editors.........well im making a advanced editor for a game thats old but i just wanna show i can make them, i really dont care about the thank you so if it gets removed i will still make tons of editors lol.....put good point pureIso(call me lol)
    Remove the thanks button?
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9401 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    That buddy is a sticky situation :) hahahaha
    This is what you call getting stuck between a hard place and a rock. Just leave things the way it is I have no problems organising the editors as long as someone sends me the links hahaha.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8240 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

seph i was joking you would get non-siop messages lol...I was only playing....thats one sexy dog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I Disagree.

Every Developr has the right to make his own editor.
    It does not matter if the editor he or she is writing already exist on haven or somewhere else.
    Ofcourse i do agree with working together to build a better tool,etc but we just can't force anyone to do something he doesn't want to.
    Very much agree. For instance, there are a couple Armored Core For Answer editors out there, but they aren't very creative and only edit the money and total FRS; if I still had the game, I could make an editor to mod each tuned stat individually, as well as mod the parts that are currently equipped to your active mech (I was actually doing research about a year ago to try and find Aretha's parts). Just because an editor for a game exists doesn't mean that it's the best way it could be done. I think the point is for devs to work harder to make the best editor possible (because they know that somebody else could come along and potentially make a better one) instead of settling for the bare minimum. Competition is good, and it's what keeps quality high.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I think everyone should just let Cloud make the editors :) nuff said, nobody is allowed anymore bwuahahaha
    That was actually pretty good. You know Cloud, you and I could work together to learn how to make editors. I wouldn't mind helping in any way I could. I still have a lot to learn myself, and it could be good for both of us.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

damn i forgot about this thread, damn u lance lol....we all have different opinions about this, thats kinda why i made this just to see what others think..most vote against what i think which is fine.....guess im the lost cat trying to find a saucer with a splash of milk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast