360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Battfield 3 Modding discussion
Register
    Array

grin Battfield 3 Modding discussion

Ive been watching a lot of videos on the net and various post and threads from other forums mostly saying that Battlefield 3 cannot be modded. In other cases individuals said that the game can be modded however the coding is too difficult to work with due to the frostbite engine.

so my question or quaestions should i say are as so:

1)How difficult is it to mod, cheat or create a save editor or modding programme for Battlefield 3.

2)Is it as hard as everyone says or is it that people just talking nonsense.

3)Plus if it is possible to mod the game then why havent we seen much for the xbox360 and what parts of the game are you able to manipulate, mod or change?

I look forward to hearing your views, whether from professionals modders to everyday gamers.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 46 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[CENTER][SIZE=6]:038:[COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5]Stand back, the Fergatron knows Kung Fu[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[COLOR="#00FF00"][CENTER][/CENTER][/COLOR][SIZE=6]No seriously i do!![/SIZE]

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Battfield 3 Modding discussion

I have never seen a video for Battlefield been modded on Xbox, PS3 or PC so I would say its unhackble or very difficult to hack.
    Would be good to see some JTAG modded XEX's for it but don't see it happening.
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5284 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Heavy Smoker

Cheater912 modded BFBC2 private match only but he never showed or posted a tut but he did have unlimited ammo and god mode.
    I thing i will say tho he was in private match with only 2 players but i thought you cold only start private match with over 4 players

Hmmm jtag ?

A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

It is going to be a feat. EA is not playing around anymore when it comes to modding and other certain types of boosting.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4830 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

Array

totally agree with you there caister, still however i did see a video a while back with someone using an aimbot,im trying to dig up the link to youtube again. i will admit it does seem difficult but i wont be suprised if somebody outhere manages to find a loophole and totally exploit the game.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 46 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[CENTER][SIZE=6]:038:[COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR][FONT=Impact][SIZE=5]Stand back, the Fergatron knows Kung Fu[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Array

heres one i found, seems pretty ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljhe4...eature=related

A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

The probability of that being for PC is greater than or equal to 95%, not 360.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4830 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

Array

Nothing To Say Re: Battfield 3 Modding discussion

I believe if it is possible to mod certain aspects on the PC version then it will be simply a matter of time until something is produced
    and used on the Xbox360 version.

Looking at how quickly games like skyrim were clocked then it may be sooner than later.

Im curious though as to if anyone on these forums has actually given it a crack yet or is it simply just too difficult?