360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[REQ] Dungeon defender upgrade help
Register
    willibomb

[REQ] Dungeon defender upgrade help

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ve-126-on-gear

The link above is to the less popular area of the forums, but I figgured I would post this here, since I have not seen it in ANY of the tutorials, and this is something that should be fairly simple to do.

In case you have link-phobia, I made a post trying to collect information about how to edit an upgrade, and add points to skills above the 126 max on the item. You can do it the old fashioned way "in-game", so there must be a way to edit the item and just apply the points to the desired places. Please help me if you have any info on this subject.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [REQ] Dungeon defender upgrade help

Quote Originally Posted by willibomb View Post
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ve-126-on-gear

The link above is to the less popular area of the forums, but I figgured I would post this here, since I have not seen it in ANY of the tutorials, and this is something that should be fairly simple to do.

In case you have link-phobia, I made a post trying to collect information about how to edit an upgrade, and add points to skills above the 126 max on the item. You can do it the old fashioned way "in-game", so there must be a way to edit the item and just apply the points to the desired places. Please help me if you have any info on this subject.
    Why did you post a second topic talking about your first topic that you created like 30 minutes before this one????? Also you aren't allowed to post any topics about Dungeon Defenders on this site anymore, you are supposed to use the already created topics to discuss the game...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14265 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts