360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resign IDs on an offline gamertag? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Resign IDs on an offline gamertag?

I think you can change offline profile IDs(make sure you change the id in the avatar setting) and the file name and folder.

If not, just get a transfer cable and change the transfer flags.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Resign IDs on an offline gamertag?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Incorrect. You were able to LT on Xbox.com. Not sure if you still can but you used to be able to.
    No, they made it so you can't on the website either. You have to do it via console now. I didn't know you used to be able to, though. In a way, I guess their excuse kind of makes sense when you put it that way. I'm still not buying it though, I think they just want to keep making banned users feel the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    As for your Save, you just want to resign it to your new profile?
    Yeah. Unfortunately, that involves putting it on my USB drive, and I can't do that without the profile the save is signed to.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    When i made my online profile unstable i just took the id and put it on a brand new offline profile, it's been working perfectly, of course this offline profile has never seen live nor will it ever on my jtag but if i was so inclined i could also inject my profiles online id as well and update my profile with all my delicious new achievements, pity i don't care about those now, viva la free games.
    Yeah, I don't want to take the profile online, just to use it to move saves to my USB drive again.

Why you haven't resigned the game to a new id confuses me but whatever, I'm sure theres a reason for that.
    Well, funny that. I was using the save when building my Chao editor. But once I got a job, the amount of time I could devote to modding became very limited, so I took a break from the editor and only did bits of research here and there. Other than the Chao save, I've also been looking into things on the main save for separate reasons, and so I've been dabbling around with it. One night I accidentally corrupted my save, and I didn't make a backup (being the lazy kinda guy I am). I didn't want to start all over again (emblems) so I decided to take the save from my banned account and go from there (because it's a VERY similar file). And here we are. ^-^;

Modio will take care of this for you in no time flat or you can do it manually.
    I have an older version of Modio (I can't seem to get the hex editor to work in the newer ones). Will it still work for me, do you think?

EDIT: I found out that I can still move files by using the "transfer" option when highlighting the HDD. No need for me to worry about profile modding. Thanks for all the help, guys! ^-^
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6848 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12