360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Reset Glitch Hack work on newest Dashboard? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: Reset Glitch Hack worn on newest Dashboard?

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoyekoms View Post
    it would be nice if there was a part list, one for older dashes, and one for newer dashes, for example, a list for the RGH1.0 and one for RGH2.0. i got my list but i still have doubts that i have everything.
    Dash shouldn't really matter too much unless you are lucky enough to still be sitting on something really old. If you are at all unsure about the RGH process or what's needed to do it, or you just want a few, secondary suggestions to help you along the way, I would suggest posting a message in this forum @ Xecuter requesting advice for your particular hardware / dash combination. You will definitely get plenty of responses.

Extorris
    Array

You can do ANY dashboard.

14717 Below - Original RGH

14717 or above = RGH 2.0
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8100 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

GenTrapstar

Quote Originally Posted by Salus View Post
    Rule 4.3. "DO NOT bump your topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum."
    Just thought you should know... Even though it's not your thread it's still "bumping" cause I stated it for an answer to your question.

I suggest messaging Magnus Hydra, Renegade or google it
    So what are you suppose to do. Is it better to create a whole new thread every time you want to bump a thread. It seems bumping creates less clutter than creating new threads until a knowledgeable person sees the post and can answer it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12