360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dereck Chisora and David Haye (both banned) Will finally fight July 14th
Register

Array

Dereck Chisora and David Haye (both banned) Will finally fight July 14th

IT’S on! David Haye WILL fight Dereck Chisora in the grudge fight of the century — thanks to The Sun.

They clashed in a bare-fist punch-up in Munich in February and neither holds a current fight licence.
    FACE OFF ... Dereck Chisora and David Haye will meet on July 14

But we are smashing through the bureaucracy to bring you the fight every fan wants to see.

As official sponsors, The Sun can confirm the heavyweights — who traded blows at a Press conference after Chisora lost his world title clash with Vitali Klitschko — will meet at West Ham’s Upton Park on July 14.

The British Boxing Board took Chisora’s licence as punishment for a spitting and slapping confrontation with Klitschko BEFORE their Munich fight.

Haye returned his licence after he lost his WBA title to the younger Klitschko, Wladimir, in Hamburg.

But Frank Warren, Chisora’s manager, has beaten the red tape by getting licences from authorities in Luxembourg.

He said: “Before anyone starts screaming let me point out the Luxembourg boxing association was formed in 1922 seven years before the British Board.

“They have given their approval for the bout and it will go on at Upton Park under their jurisdiction.

“As fully fledged members of the European Boxing Union, that is what they are entitled to do.

“I never said Dereck shouldn’t be punished but the Board here withdrew his licence — they did not ban him so he can apply to any boxing board.”

On the undercard Alexander Povetkin defends his WBA heavyweight title against Hasim Rahman.

^What caused all the controversy and got them banned from British boxing^

My thoughts
    I knew this day would come where this grudge fight would happen. Cant wait, Let the hype begin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBASSxMONSTAx For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dereck Chisora and David Haye (both banned) Will finally fight July 14th

i dont watch boxing anymore unless its Manny Pacquiao, just not into any of the other fighters anymore lol, im also into UFC way more XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

David haye!

EDIT

Forgot to mention david never glassed him he punched chisora with the bottle clenched in his fist

Its chisoras fault when you step to someone taking your jacket off that signals he wants to fight plus he pushed david first its just self defense

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

Chisora is an assH**e he pissed me off when he slapped the Russian fellow...so uncalled for. I am hoping Haye will kick is ass... I am going down to England to watch this fight :)
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8248 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post: