360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fable 3 PC dated, new DLC coming to Xbox Live
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Back in May 2010, Microsoft announced that Lionhead's Fable III will be getting a PC version as part of their renewed commitment to PC gaming. The game eventually came out on Xbox 360 in October, but even though it was originally supposed to be released "shortly after" we saw neither hide nor hair of the PC version. The company apparently decided to delay it for further optimization.

It's been four months now, and finally Microsoft has announced good news for those still waiting for Fable III's PC version. The company has recently revealed that the game will finally be released on that articular platform on May 17, 2011, in the US. Gamers in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia can get their own copies starting May 19, 2011.

As for the optimizations that the game got delayed for, here are a few improvements revealed by Microsoft: "Along with the same great content found in the Xbox 360 version, you also will be able to take advantage of the Limited Collector's Edition in-game digital content that includes a new quest, region, outfit and dog breed. In addition, players can try their hand at the PC-only hardcore mode, which offers a higher level of difficulty."

Still on the subject of Fable III, Lionhead has also announced that the second downloadable content pack for the game's Xbox 360 version will soon be releasd on Xbox Live. The DLC pack, entitled "Traitor's Wake", introduces three new levels that will take players through Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate. The new quests in Traitor's Wake will also cause players to come into contact with a "mysterious prisoner."

Traitor's Keep will also come with additional content and a total of 250 extra Gamerscore points. The DLC add-on will be out on Xbox Live on March 1 for 560 MS Points.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6957 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Advanced Member
    Array
    Cool ! Another DLC for Fable 3 !
    Until one week to discover it !
    Downloads : 316 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 72 || Thanks : 128 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Don't look for me, I 'm playing on my Xbox360 !

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    nice cant wait for the dlc to come out
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    Nice, I saw the achievements the other day and was wondering what it was going to be (after I couldn't find it in the store:P )

PC version comes out on my bday (and coincidentally my sisters for the US release)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5599 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts