360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Would this dashboard be jtag-able
Register
    Shadowdevelopment

Question Would this dashboard be jtag-able

Ok Guys at this moment bought a xbox 360 jasper I purchased just over a week ago.
    Normal specs about it fine non banned 150 watt power adaptor to run the machine.
    Thinking of a jtag or have it mind but here goes the normal average question can it be jtaged or is it jtag-able

All specs about the machine

Manufacture date: 01/01/2009

Dashboard: 2.0.12416.0

Drive 120GB

Disk Drive not sure.

Any information on the following jasper would be very much appreciated if it is jtag-able

Noctis Caelum

Re: Would this dashboard be jtag-able

renegade will answer shortly lol, hes the man to ask

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Array

oh man hulk i was just scrolling down read your title at a glance and i swear i saw it say full of rape lol horrible horrible pictures in my head

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lonelyhero For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    oh man hulk i was just scrolling down read your title at a glance and i swear i saw it say full of rape lol horrible horrible pictures in my head
    lmfao...

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdevelopment View Post
    Ok Guys at this moment bought a xbox 360 jasper I purchased just over a week ago.
    Normal specs about it fine non banned 150 watt power adaptor to run the machine.
    Thinking of a jtag or have it mind but here goes the normal average question can it be jtaged or is it jtag-able

All specs about the machine

Manufacture date: 01/01/2009

Dashboard: 2.0.12416.0

Drive 120GB

Disk Drive not sure.

Any information on the following jasper would be very much appreciated if it is jtag-able
    It's not JTAG-able no. But it can indeed be Reset Glitch Hacked, which is for the coolkids nowadays. JUST DO NOT UPDATE or you will need to RGH 2.0 which can be pretty darn stubborn. I see you're located in the UK. I can RGH the console for you for £20 including the chip and installation fee with £10 for next day shipping.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8100 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Shadowdevelopment

Thankyou RedHulkV2 any help would be much appreciated thanks for the acknowledgement of the post

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdevelopment View Post
    Thankyou RedHulkV2 any help would be much appreciated thanks for the acknowledgement of the post
    I'm guessing you completely missed my post XD
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8100 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Shadowdevelopment

Renegade i would like to thank you so very much for the timely response you. I guess are a dude of knowledge I have asked on so many forums yet you have been the only good guy with a straight answer i will PM yourself with further details Renegade, I would like to say agian it is very much appreciated for the positive response and the speed of it definitely deserve your title dude.

Again thank you.