Re: Max Payne 3 Modding

Here is my save hulk, just uploaded it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jcqd3twwb861jm

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

they need the stats that goes with the saves...
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8589 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

scorpy78

Quote Originally Posted by slumvillage View Post
    "Grinds" editor would be cool.
    yeah it's a pita, 2500 bullet cams watched

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    they need the stats that goes with the saves...
    What do you mean stats?

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic2011 View Post
    What do you mean stats?
    Like how much pain killers or ammo you have ect...

watze

Gun parts, infinite ammo ect...

Haven Donator
    Array

You want stats here, 0 Painkillers and 42 1911 handgun ammo.

Link to my save is here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sycko1d4spkqtrg

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

The Game is so buggy or intentionally shit that modding Ammo or Painkillers probably wont work, the Reason is i have 2 Guns with 80 Shots and a Rifle with 210 Ammo and 5 Painkillers at end Level, on the Next Level the Rifle is gone with the Ammo for it and i have only one Gun instead of two Guns also instead of the 80 Ammo there is only 59 and instead of the 5 Painkillers i only have 3 left... ???

So they take Guns away, they take Ammo away, they even take Painkillers away at every new Chapters and even between Parts, for my this is a Bug and pure Shit, like also that they automatically unequip my Rifle while walking out an Door, sorry but if i equip a Rifle i want it equipped, if they automatically open Doors, automatically run into the Room, then automatically jump somewhere and automatically unequip my equipped Rifle and also automatically take stuff away from my, then, well then i ask my self, i am the Player or are they playing for my automatically and also is this a Movie or a Game?! Because if it is a Game, i decide what i equip and what i do, if this is not so its a Movie and no Game, then please play it for me also because i hate if 80% is automatically and i have no decision possiblity and absolutely no Freedom at all other than dying and not even this is my fault then if they automatically open the Door, Jump down automatically and then automatically run into the Room to a Location that is the Pure shit.... No, if i decide i probably don't jump and kill them from above or also certainly not run where they automatically run and places me...

This is not a Game anymore, first i was thinking its only at the beginning, but no they do that all the Time, almost everything is automatically done and then i really hate the long non skippable movies, and also i had many Dashboard drops just after these Movies.... Well looks not good for my, looks like poorly coded shit, like also the poor Hitdetection and then again automatically Camera sweeps while i'm aiming and shooting a totally other Guy, also i can aim perfectly, the Crossair is red, i shoot, then the next and the next ... two of them was not hit, but the crossair was red so i certainly hit them ... very poor hit detection, the worst was a guy in from of me i shot 15 Times in his body and Head, only one Shot was counted and visually visible at all, again very poor, looks like they rushed the Game out without testing it...

Also they know that they coded crap here, because they also give you automatically Painkillers and Ammo if you die 2 Times in a row, so they know that something gone wrong and try to compensate it by giving you Painkillers and Ammo else you probably have to start over because of crappy choiced Checkpoints....

So probably anything that is modded is sooner or later automatically overwritten all Times anyway, certainly on each Start of a Chapter for sure, because you loose everytime everything you had before for no Reason, never seen a such crap before....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast