Array

Re: Max Payne 3 Bug/Glitch

so is this game good? worth the buy?

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Found new Bugs...

1. While Dodge Shoot i aim to Enemys and shoot but nothing happens, no Sound of Shooting and also nothing is hit at all, then i die...

2. While Bullet Time the same No Shooting sound, nothing is hit at all and it lasts longer than normally if that happens, then i die...

3. Ammo comes and goes, i have 0 Ammo only clicking while shooting, suddenly i have again the Amount i had before like 30 Shotgun Ammo, but after
    shooting 2-3 Times i have 0 again, this also happens too with other Rifles, like having 30/150 Ammo but after shooting 10 Times i have 0/0...

4. One Positive Bug found also with Painkillers, they don't go away while picking up, so i ended with 9 of them which seems to be the Maximum you can carry also... And this Bug is then lasting till the next Chapter... ;)

5. Auto Aim while Last Stand many Times aims to no where, where no Enemy is, i can shoot but there is nothing, so i die because i can't hit he non existing Enemy, this also happens many Times too because the Enemy is behind a massive Wall so i can't see him or shoot him, while the Enemy apparently can shot trough the Wall...

6. Also while in Last Stand and the Enemy present, all other Enemy hit are not counted, only the one that the last Stand is for...

7. And still many, many, many of these miraculous Resurrections, because of that i now execute every single one with 10-20 Shoots into the Head if i can, so that they 100% stay down, but this unfortunately eats to much Ammo, but still is better than miraculous resurrected ones that shot you from behind... ;)

8. Weapons that are dropped simply vanish sometimes...

9. Can't take Ammo for the Red Dot Sniper Rifle, it says Ammo taken but it stays 0/0 even after talking Ammo 10 Times so this Rifle is useless after its emtpy...

10. Sometimes i die for no Reason, if that happens no Die Screens is displayed but only a Black Screen whit the Repeat Button below, happens often after shooting the last Enemy or at the exact Moment if i enter Bullettime eg. i press the Button i instantly die at the same Moment and then Black Screen but Message about that i actually died...

11. Cover is bugged, can't go out of Cover or going out of it and entering Dodge or Bullettime then suddenly interrupts and i'm in Cover again but can't go out of Cover, so i have to reload Checkpoint...

Well, i'm sure there are more to come... ;)

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

The best Bug happened at the Terminal on the End of Chapter 14, after clearing the first Part i walked forward, suddenly a shot but there was no one there, last Stand Cam pointed to the Empty Space where no one is, this lasted very long while i was falling almost 20 Seconds, but there was nothing an empty Room, and then paff Dashboard.... Yeah, its probably uncool if non existing Enemy shot you, can cause crashes... ;)

ichigo

I had a glitch where the whole level disappeared, all I could see was Max and the outline of the weapons that enemies had dropped

tonystyle13

thats my bug lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    its happen when max begin to play piano in the building lol

Haven Donator
    Array

Dang tony lol thats weird.

Array

Found this one very funny :D

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Haha, cool... I had many Enemy's glitching this way, one was still standing with the Gun, but actually was killed so fast that he glitched and was not falling to the Floor also he still spasmic moved... lol Such things are funny, but being shot trough massiv Walls isn't like also the Ones that simply won't die even if you shot them 2-3 Time into the Head, but they fall like they died and the suddenly get resurrected and shot you from behind, thats not funny at all.. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast