360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dragon's Dogma - Editor - Page 76
Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 265166717273747576777879808186101 ... LastLast
    Scyphoza

Re: Dragon's Dogma - Editor

This editor is great thanks.

Array

Xenoith, if you can make a Thread, or post that on Iddles thread, or something like it...it will be GREAT! ^^
    Downloads : 35 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4812 || Posts : 52 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

"A Lie Is Just A Great Story That Someone Ruined With The Truth"
    Barney Stinson

Haven Donator
    Array

I don't have a DD_Savedata_00 file, I copied my save from my 360 HDD to a usb drive, and it has no file names like that. I've never done this kind of modding before, so I don't really know how. Is there a guide somewhere that can help?

Array

Alright every time I try to open the my DD save file it says bad state unknown compression. Am I missing something? And Thanks by the way.

*Edit*

I got it!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Draco856 View Post
    I don't have a DD_Savedata_00 file, I copied my save from my 360 HDD to a usb drive, and it has no file names like that. I've never done this kind of modding before, so I don't really know how. Is there a guide somewhere that can help?

Step One

Download Horizon OR Modio 4 (Beta) whichever you prefer.

Step Two (Using Horizon)(This is how I do it.)

While in Horizon a prompt will come up showing you your USB device. Open it and go to Games > Dragon's Dogma > (Save file will be here)

Step Three

When you have it open in Horizon you can take the save and drag it outside the Horizon Window onto the desktop.
    Going back to Horizon Mod Tool, look at your save and go to Content. There you should see a file named DD_Savedata DO NOT Mistake it for DD_SAVEDATA_00 For they are two different files. When you see this file, right click and choose to extract it to your desktop or to a folder you'll keep it in (we'll be returning to that folder later). Also if you're using a USB then you won't need to drag DD_SAVEDATA_00 out, but only DD_Savedata.

Step Four

Download the Mod Tool which can be found on page one of this very thread.
    When you've done that open up the Mod Tool and look for DD_Savedata. Also if your tool looks like it's frozen, it's not. It takes awhile for it to read the file so give it 10 seconds or so. Then what your going to need to do is a bit of string editing. I posted a small tutorial given to me.

Step Five (After you read the tutorial on how to use the tool & what to edit)

Remember DD_Savedata that file should be on your desktop or in a folder, we're going to go back into Horizon. Now your save of your original game SHOULD still be open. What your going to do now is go to your save and click on Content(s) and DD_Savedata should be there. Your then going to right click on it and hit replace and search for the DD_Savedata you kept and edited on your desktop. Find it and click okay, it should successfully replace it and then when that's done hit Rehash and Resign and Horizon will save it directly to the device. After that you should be good to go! Load it up and test out your mods!

Some notes: Always create a back up. Don't mod anything over 1 mil or it will corrupt your data (Which I know how to fix) So have fun modding dude!
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4812 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

I'm not sure if this was posted earlier in the thread, but I'll post it here... if anyone is interested in changing the quality of your equipment (1 star, 2 star, etc) it's pretty easy to do. You first need to open your save and go to the section specifying your currently equipped items (if you do a search, its the section with the first entry of <class type="sItemManager::cITEM_PARAM_DATA">). Go down to the entry marked <u32 name="data.mFlag" value= (3 down from where you started). This is the flag that controls the quality. The codes are as follows: 1 star - 11, 2 star - 19, 3 star - 35, dragonforged (best) - 67. Just change the code to the quality level you want then continue down the line. One thing to note is you need to be careful that you don't change the quality for equipped items that do not have a quality level (like jewelry). This is usually the last item on the list (not including the -1's in the mItemNo value). Any questions, let me know.

Arikaido

[QUOTE=Calintz20;109265]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikaido View Post

What string does the effect go in?
    The area is directly below where you edit your gold and rift points. I'm not gonna post the whole area because it's quite long, but the line to look for is:

<array name="mCStatusType" type="s32" count="37">

Then, directly below that,

<array name="mCStatusTimer" type="f32" count="37">

If you just go ahead and add a status and a timer, it doesn't show up in game. Well, the fire enchantment didn't, at least. I saw someone post that the stamina and the double exp ones worked, so I guess that if it's not a spell, you can just add it. So, there might be more info in there about enchantments that can let you beef up the enchantment... Mayhaps? And, like I said in my last post, you can add time to already-existing enchantments. Well, not Abyssal Anguish. It just disappears. Q.Q
    Any help/research into this would be awesome. It's really all I want at this point since you can't permanently enchant weapons. It's so tedious, and my MK enchant skills just last so.... short. Anyone else find that?

Array

[QUOTE=Arikaido;109743]
    Quote Originally Posted by Calintz20 View Post

The area is directly below where you edit your gold and rift points. I'm not gonna post the whole area because it's quite long, but the line to look for is:

<array name="mCStatusType" type="s32" count="37">

Then, directly below that,

<array name="mCStatusTimer" type="f32" count="37">

If you just go ahead and add a status and a timer, it doesn't show up in game. Well, the fire enchantment didn't, at least. I saw someone post that the stamina and the double exp ones worked, so I guess that if it's not a spell, you can just add it. So, there might be more info in there about enchantments that can let you beef up the enchantment... Mayhaps? And, like I said in my last post, you can add time to already-existing enchantments. Well, not Abyssal Anguish. It just disappears. Q.Q
    Any help/research into this would be awesome. It's really all I want at this point since you can't permanently enchant weapons. It's so tedious, and my MK enchant skills just last so.... short. Anyone else find that?
    The enchantment disappears whenever I rest at the inn so I think it's not that much useful unless I don't rest at all. Not sure if this only happens to me but that's what I got when I experimented with modding enchantments.