360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Dead Island Save Editor Alpha 55
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

Dead Island Save Editor Alpha 55

Hey everyone, I wanna start off by saying that if you don't follow my direct instructions, you'll find your save corrupted or unable to open. I found this save editor on the net, and I PERSONALLY tested it, and it works wonders. But I noticed that someone else posted an earlier version of this and got his thread closed for it for some reason, so if I'm viloating any kind of rules by posting this, I'm not aware of it. Now, this editor can edit money, skills, character level, it can ADD, yes, actually ADD all blueprints, firearms, weapons, and materials in your inventory, and is the first editor to be able to do so, it is the best.
    INSTRUCTIONS- (Follow them or prepare to be frustrated, and yes, you need MODIO NOT HORIZON, FULL MOON, 360 REVOLUTION, or other tool)
    1. Open up Modio, go to explore a device, find your save, then once you find it, right click
    2. click OPEN IN RESIGNER, go to file contents (Right tab of opened save that just opened when you clicked file contents), find the root of your save, and extract
    3. If you didn't extract it in the way that I told you, you won't be able to open your save in the editor
    4. Open your save, edit it, and save
    5. Once done, remeber the OPEN IN RESINER feature? go to it again, find the root of your save agian, right click, then choose replace
    6. rehash and resign, then save to device
    7. If you followed my instrctions, you should be see your newly added blueprint, weapons, materials, or anything else you modded. I hope the tutorial was understandable, if not, post here and I'll work with you because like I said, no other mod tool can add all items in the game and add beyond max ammo, defiantely worth the time it takes to use the tool
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiritReaper21 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dead Island Save Editor Alpha 55

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritReaper21 View Post
    Hey everyone, I wanna start off by saying that if you don't follow my direct instructions, you'll find your save corrupted or unable to open. I found this save editor on the net, and I PERSONALLY tested it, and it works wonders. But I noticed that someone else posted an earlier version of this and got his thread closed for it for some reason, so if I'm viloating any kind of rules by posting this, I'm not aware of it. Now, this editor can edit money, skills, character level, it can ADD, yes, actually ADD all blueprints, firearms, weapons, and materials in your inventory, and is the first editor to be able to do so, it is the best.
    INSTRUCTIONS- (Follow them or prepare to be frustrated, and yes, you need MODIO NOT HORIZON, FULL MOON, 360 REVOLUTION, or other tool)
    1. Open up Modio, go to explore a device, find your save, then once you find it, right click
    2. click OPEN IN RESIGNER, go to file contents (Right tab of opened save that just opened when you clicked file contents), find the root of your save, and extract
    3. If you didn't extract it in the way that I told you, you won't be able to open your save in the editor
    4. Open your save, edit it, and save
    5. Once done, remeber the OPEN IN RESINER feature? go to it again, find the root of your save agian, right click, then choose replace
    6. rehash and resign, then save to device
    7. If you followed my instrctions, you should be see your newly added blueprint, weapons, materials, or anything else you modded. I hope the tutorial was understandable, if not, post here and I'll work with you because like I said, no other mod tool can add all items in the game and add beyond max ammo, defiantely worth the time it takes to use the tool
    This has already been posted.
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5010 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Ufail

Post the link to his blog, the creator of this doesn't want his stuff on third party sites.

http://deadislandsaveeditor.blogspot.ca/

Plus he updates his tools regularly. So yeah.

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

locked...
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8549 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts