This is Jtag Only !

Things/Programs you need :

1. Bulletstorm ISO
    2. Xbox Image Browser
    3. HashCalc
    4. Notepad++
    5. Hexworkshop

When you have all these things lets start

1: Open the Bulletstorm Iso with Xbox Image Browser and extract the Iso to a Folder. ( it should look similar like this )

2: Now Open the Folder “StormGame” and extract Xbox360TOC.txt then open the Folder “CookedXenon” and extract the Coalesced_INT.bin.

3: Then search for the things you want to edit.
    For example I want to edit the Health Configuration for the main Character ( in Singleplayer/Echo-mode/Multiplayer ) so I search for StormGame.BSPawn_Mike in Hexworkshop ( you will find 4 instances edit them all ).

4: After you edited all things you want you must get the new MD5 Hash and the new Filesize for the Coalesced_INT.bin use HashCalc to generate the new MD5 Hash and then right click on the File properties and look for the Filesize in Bytes.

When you have the new MD5 Hash and the new Filesize open the Xbox360TOC.txt in Notepad++ and search the Coalesced_INT.bin in it then you need to copy the new MD5 Hash and the Filesize over the old one.

5: Last step before you can play is you need to get the new SHA-1 Hash for the Coalesced_INT.bin ( orange arrow near mila ^^ ) and copy it over the old one in the default.xex ( use the pre decrypted one from the .rar file or decrypt your own xex and patch it for jtag use ).

6: When you don`t know how to Mod the Iso after this TuT or just want to play without mod the Iso by yourself you can use the Premodded files or ask me to help you.

And now have fun and happy Modding! :)

Credits: Dualla ( Creator ), Alienfighter36 ( Tester ), Gawl ( Finding the Hash in the xex ).

!! Don’t rip or post without Permission !!

TuT Download ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TKJ0N5J
    Last edited by Dualla; 02-28-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5203 || Posts : 212 || Thanks : 35 || Thanked 576 Times in 92 Posts

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dualla For This Useful Post:

Array
    Nice job on the tut and mods man!

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @
    thx 4 this but one question is it only 4 jtag or can i play this game with mods on a flashed xbox?

STRATEGIZER
    How do you search for things in Hex workshop ? I search for StormGame.BSPawn_Mike & it cant find anything at all. Looking at pic 3 in your tutorial it seems to be like this in hex.. S.t.o.r.m.G.a.m.e...B.S.P.a.w.n._.M.i.k.e <<< How do you search for this because it wont find it for me. TBH it wont find anything I ask it to search for lol.

Traine Dev

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrking View Post
    thx 4 this but one question is it only 4 jtag or can i play this game with mods on a flashed xbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by STRATEGIZER View Post
    How do you search for things in Hex workshop ? I search for StormGame.BSPawn_Mike & it cant find anything at all. Looking at pic 3 in your tutorial it seems to be like this in hex.. S.t.o.r.m.G.a.m.e...B.S.P.a.w.n._.M.i.k.e <<< How do you search for this because it wont find it for me. TBH it wont find anything I ask it to search for lol.
    @mbrking big green letters at the top of the tut.

@ strategizer text search -->

Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5203 || Posts : 212 || Thanks : 35 || Thanked 576 Times in 92 Posts

STRATEGIZER
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualla View Post
    @mbrking big green letters at the top of the tut.

@ strategizer text search
    Yes Im aware of that but when I search for StormGame.BSPawn_Mike or even .S.t.o.r.m.G.a.m.e...B.S.P.a.w.n._.M.i.k.e. (Like in your pic) it wont find anything. I have found it manually but it wont find it when I search for it.

Never mind.

EDIT: I didnt have "find all instances", "either" checked... Thanks for the fast reply.

EDIT2: Finally got it to work on PS3 ;P

Thanks for the tutorial ! Legend !
    Last edited by STRATEGIZER; 03-01-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Array

Re: [Jtag/Iso-Mod] Bulletstorm Jtag/Iso Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Dualla View Post
    BulletStorm Jtag.mod Tutorial

This is Jtag Only !

Things/Programs you need :

1. Bulletstorm ISO
    2. Xbox Image Browser
    3. HashCalc
    4. Notepad++
    5. Hexworkshop

When you have all these things lets start

1: Open the Bulletstorm Iso with Xbox Image Browser and extract the Iso to a Folder. ( it should look similar like this )

2: Now Open the Folder “StormGame” and extract Xbox360TOC.txt then open the Folder “CookedXenon” and extract the Coalesced_INT.bin.

3: Then search for the things you want to edit.
    For example I want to edit the Health Configuration for the main Character ( in Singleplayer/Echo-mode/Multiplayer ) so I search for StormGame.BSPawn_Mike in Hexworkshop ( you will find 4 instances edit them all ).

4: After you edited all things you want you must get the new MD5 Hash and the new Filesize for the Coalesced_INT.bin use HashCalc to generate the new MD5 Hash and then right click on the File properties and look for the Filesize in Bytes.

When you have the new MD5 Hash and the new Filesize open the Xbox360TOC.txt in Notepad++ and search the Coalesced_INT.bin in it then you need to copy the new MD5 Hash and the Filesize over the old one.

5: Last step before you can play is you need to get the new SHA-1 Hash for the Coalesced_INT.bin ( orange arrow near mila ^^ ) and copy it over the old one in the default.xex ( use the pre decrypted one from the .rar file or decrypt your own xex and patch it for jtag use ).

6: When you don`t know how to Mod the Iso after this TuT or just want to play without mod the Iso by yourself you can use the Premodded files or ask me to help you.

And now have fun and happy Modding! :)

Credits: Dualla ( Creator ), Alienfighter36 ( Tester ), Gawl ( Finding the Hash in the xex ).

!! Don’t rip or post without Permission !!

TuT Download ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TKJ0N5J
    Hi thanks for the tut but the link is broken can you reup please? Thanks

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Download bulletstorm jtag xbox 360 game