[Release] Armored Core: For Answer save editor
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Armored Core: For Answer save editor

HEY!

I no longer own a 360, nor do I have the source code for this editor anymore. I also will no longer be (nor have I been for some time) working on or releasing any mods for the 360. Therefor, all of my editors are on permanent hiatus, including this one. I know I made a lot of grand promises with this editor, and now they will not be fulfilled, and for that I apologize.

To clarify, I am not leaving the modding scene entirely, as I plan to move on to modding the PS4 (quite possibly for this website if the scene is good for it). However, I will not be returning to the 360 modding scene in any large part. I am grateful for the admins for allowing me to remain a member despite my long absences, and I will continue to use that membership to help the community from time to time. Otherwise, I will no longer be working with the 360.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns, and I will do my best to address them as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Armored Core FA Save Editor.zip

This tool mods the main save file for Armored Core: For Answer. During initial release, it mods Coam (money) and FRS. However, I plan to take it MUCH further: it will mod Coam, FRS, tuning, campaign ranks, order matches, which parts your mech has equipped, and more (refer to the changelog to see what the tool can currently do). This tool will be the end-all for AC:FA tools!

I'm still developing this thing, so please let me know if you run into any errors. Expect regular updates.

Code:
    v2.0
    *Added ability to S Rank every mission (giving player a total SS Rank).
    *Added spaces for equipped parts. Will make minor revisions as parts are added.

v1.2
    *Refined tuning options.
    *Restricted FRS options to allow for greater stability.
    *Cleared garbage code for cleaner filesize.

v1.1
    *Added ability to mod tuning to 255 on all stats. Will refine later.
    *Fixed bugs with Coam due to use of unsigned Int32. Now write to signed Int32.

v1.0
    *First release. Simple editor that mods FRS and money. Nothing special. (yet...)
    *** NOTE: The "unlock everything" option does NOT unlock everything yet. At this point in time, it will up the rank of all levels to S, as well as complete all ordered matches. I will add the ability to actually unlock everything once I find where the unlocked parts are stored. It will be in my next update. Also note, if you haven't at least completed every mission legit (rank doesn't matter) then your rank won't go to SS until you do: this tool gives you the S rank for each stage, but I haven't located where the "completion" flags are, so you still actually have to beat the level for that S rank to take effect. And finally, the equipped parts section doesn't do anything, even if you choose to equip the parts. That section is still very much a work in progress and will be updated regularly. ***

As always, special thanks to feudalnate for PackageIO.
    Thanks, Idlehands88, for the initial screenshot.
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 08-09-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Armored Core: For Answer save editor

Nice job

Also I sent you the picture.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14296 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Nice job

Also I sent you the picture.
    Thank you. And thanks for the picture, too.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice job Emerald on this editor :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Awesome job lance great share bro
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15492 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Bear Hugs

Array

Excellent editor, Emerald.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6537 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Thanks guys. The idea for this editor came from a conversation I had in another thread. In that thread, I said something to the effect of me being able to make a better AC:FA editor than the ones that are out there. Then I wondered why I just didn't do that? As it is now, it really is more or less only as good as those other editors. But give it some time, and you'll see it really start to take off. Next I'll be adding individual tuning modding. After that, I'll start the slow process of letting you mod the parts your mech has equipped.

EDIT: Also, this is my lucky post. Number 777!
    Last edited by Emerald Lance; 05-31-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: It's my lucky post, fool!

--Gamefaqs.com

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this editor Emerald Lance your doing great and keep it up like that making more sweet editors
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast