Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 244964697071727374
    One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing

thx you man

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Alguém conseguiu uma lista de IDs completa com todos os itens do jogo (incluindo os da DLC Dark Arisen, como armas, armaduras, itens, etc) ? Estou procurando faz algum tempo, mas até agora... Nada.
    Eu acabei pegando a lista do Dragon's Dogma original e estou incluindo aos poucos alguns dos itens que são úteis pra mim... Mas ainda faz falta uma lista completa hehehehe
    Se alguém tiver uma lista completa ou pelo menos próxima disso (com os itens adicionados em Dark Arisen, principalmente as armas e armaduras que ganhamos purificando as Bitterblack Weapon/Armor), eu agradeceria MUITO. Achei essa publicação aqui extremamente útil, li cada página e comentário atrás de qualquer informação que fosse útil pra mim, e agradeço imensamente a cada um que comentaram aqui seus conhecimentos. Obrigado!!!

English:
    Has anyone gotten a complete ID list with all entire items of the game (including those in Dark Arisen, such as weapons, armors, monster loots, etc) ? I've been looking for a while but... nothing.
    I got the original Dark Arisen Item ID list, the first edition without bittlerblack island, and i'm slowly including some of the items that are useful to me... but i still need a complete list hehehe
    If anyone has a complete list or at least next to it (with the items added in Dark Arisen like the loot of monster, especially the weapons, armors, bands and rings we gained by purifying the cursed weapons/armors) i would greatly appreciate it.
    I found this publication while googling and loved 'cause is is extremely useful. I read every page and comment searching any information that was useful to me, and i thank you immensely for each one who commented your knowledge here. Thank you!!!!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Nice. Think it works with switch version