360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing - Page 35
Register
Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 102530313233343536373839404560 ... LastLast
    Azhstar

re: Dragon's Dogma Modding - Full Save Editing

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry Eden View Post
    Just try hiring your Pawn by using a Dummy account.
    Yesterday I made my Pawn corrupt on purpose, and if it is corrupt it gives you a message saying something like Corrupted Pawn Data detected.

Sorry I replied so late.
    So stupid question, I have to make another game/account and basically rent my own pawn to do such? Is there any other way to tell without that as I don't have a second gold account.

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Azhstar View Post
    So stupid question, I have to make another game/account and basically rent my own pawn to do such? Is there any other way to tell without that as I don't have a second gold account.
    Ask a friend to look for you, thats the only way it'd work
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4601 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Azhstar View Post
    if you post your GT and pawn name i am sure someone will look and tell you

darklex

Abyssinal Bracers ID 958

chaos915

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    tried what you posted it works. but it tend to disappear when you do a quest that changes time automaticly. i decided to start over since i got sick of being a high level. when i talk to mercedes to rest the buff was gone. the same thing when i went back to cassadis to help the guy catch the theif the buff was gone. but it does last even if you sleep. but if you do a quest that changes day from night right away it will be gone.
    It's still better than the effect only lasting a few minutes, especially for grinding. Certain events that force you to sleep will always reset your status. It's somewhat annoying, but there's nothing you can do about it, at least it won't happen that often. Just carry a spare of the status buff item(s) you used before.

Azhstar

Quote Originally Posted by shadekor View Post
    if you post your GT and pawn name i am sure someone will look and tell you
    Xbox GT: Korres
    Pawn name: Angelari (safe name is Angel I think)

Array

chaos i always carry a spare. at least it makes the buff you put infinite haha.

chaos915

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    chaos i always carry a spare. at least it makes the buff you put infinite haha.
    Not quite infinite, but 999999999.000000 lasts a long enough time that you can pretty much ignore it for most of the game. I set that a few days ago and it's only down to 906521984.000000 now. I've been using the liquid vim buff, and it makes combat less tedious when you can just carry around an extra vim and some healing items, instead of a bunch of stamina items that just weigh you down. Throw in impervious and you don't need to lug around status healing items either.

It also works with elemental enchantments as long as you don't equip a new weapon. I'm not sure if effects like gale harness and abyssal anguish can be made nearly infinite, since they don't have icons while active.

I haven't tried yet, but it might be possible to keep the regen effect from anodyne or the healing springs.

After testing, I found you can't swap out one effect for another or add new effects.