360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] DRAGON'S DOGMA EDITOR- by (Dev PUR3 RAF3X) - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112173257 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: DRAGON'S DOGMA EDITOR- by (Dev PUR3 RAF3X)

Quote Originally Posted by toxicx666 View Post
    yeah i got that but not real sure on how much to increase all 3. guess ill just trial and error

=edit. The level is the confusing part. am i suppose to increase the level per stamina?
    Well I havent really started the trial and error phase of my experiements but i would think you want to modify the base.
    If you change the StaminaLv that is applied from equipment so think modifying the base would probably be the best.

Array

got it to work :)

I started a new game and the 2 base stamina stats were both 540.. and the level was 0. so i changed the stamina stat of all 3 to 10000 and now i have 10540.

edit== it changed back after leveling. so not really sure what to change

Haven Donator
    Array

i think there are some unknown variables involved when it comes to stamina, since stamina is altered by your character's weight encumbrance level as well as items to enhance and class type that the game data may read all of these things and alter on a level up altering stamina at a high level may stay longer. I think altering stamina base is all you should need to change, unless stamina base and stamina lvl is, characters base stamina per spec then staminalv is the growth your character receives per vocation growth. I have no idea these are only guesses

Array

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSteel View Post
    i think there are some unknown variables involved when it comes to stamina, since stamina is altered by your character's weight encumbrance level as well as items to enhance and class type that the game data may read all of these things and alter on a level up altering stamina at a high level may stay longer. I think altering stamina base is all you should need to change, unless stamina base and stamina lvl is, characters base stamina per spec then staminalv is the growth your character receives per vocation growth. I have no idea these are only guesses
    Hate to burst your bubble, it's not. Your stamnia is determined usually by how big you make your character through customization. I've made quite a few non-modded changes to my character and found her stamina levels change. If your fat, your not running too far. If your skinny, well you'll have no defense but that Cyclops will have one hell of a hard time hitting you and you'll run circles around him due to high stamina. :)
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4752 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Cheater1331

Thanks awesome editor had to hunt to change base stamina tho but i love it just need a better way to add items to innovatory.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    Dont use this menu when you have errors. This is only a test for the Main chara.
    And, when i try to use the others features in the editor, it gives me another similar error, or don't shows anything at all...
    Downloads : 35 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4752 || Posts : 52 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

"A Lie Is Just A Great Story That Someone Ruined With The Truth"
    Barney Stinson

Developer

Array

The big prob is this is many work create an easy menu for this game the best way is edit this self.
    A good way is reade the data line by line + you need allways reade the counter this tell you how many entrys you have. Sometimes you need convert the ASCII value to chr. and puhhh this is many work.I have a idea maybe this work.

CMSpiff

Whenever I try to load my modded save, it starts a new game. Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?