360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes freezing issue
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes freezing issue

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but just needed some advice.

I recently got Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes on the 360. I have installed it 100%. However I cannot finish level 12 for some reason. I can do the whole level right up until the final cutscene then it freezes on the picture of Robin in his car - everytime. I checked my disk, no scratches at all and my Xbox drive is fine.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Any suggestions?

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes freezing issue

Same problem, but my sound goes on without the cutscene.

NVM mine worked i just had to start the game up again, also I dont have it installed.
    Last edited by LoneStrider; 06-19-2012 at 07:11 PM.

jnyman

I just reached the same stage and am encountering the same problem! Any solutions?

jnyman

I restarted and had the same issue. The sound plays on but not the scene. Will try again

Vincent Valentine

had the same problem, just took the 100% save thats on here and played the mission after it cause it wouldn't work no matter what i did to try to unfreeze it

arnie

black heart Re: Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes freezing issue

Known Issues for Lego Batman 2 (Xbox 360)

Level 12 Crash (City Hall level) – Occasionally, a save terminal in this level will cause the game to crash during the outro cutscene.

If this occurs, try the following:

· Load an earlier save in free play and collect a few studs, then save and exit. This will overwrite the mid-level save. Next, replay the level without using the checkpoint save.

· Explore Gotham collecting gold bricks \ rescuing Citizens in Peril – This will overwrite the mid-level save. Next, replay the level without using the checkpoint save.

· Turn off ‘Motion Blur’ during this level, making sure not to use the Checkpoint save.

· If none of these steps work, and you have the game installed onto your hard drive, try uninstalling the game from your Xbox and disconnecting/reconnecting from Xbox live. Doing so may fix this issue.

this is waht wb support says to do...i tried it and for me it didnt work...maybe you will have better luck than me. :(
    Last edited by arnie; 06-25-2012 at 04:29 AM. Reason: cus i know your pain :(

armedic

Hi there.
    New guy here.
    Just adding that I turned motion blur off and closed caption, or whatever it is called, ON, and it worked.

Thanks!
    Aaron

neo vlad

Yes indeed. I have also run into that issue as well... I hav played it 20+ times and not have been able to go further. Plus i am getting disc error as well. Took one game back to store and
    got a replacement but it happened again. This is a big downer to this game because it is awesome to play...i have searched the web and have found no fixes for it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast